Greetings from Colorado

ndemwoodz

Hello from the Colorado mountains. I just moved here last year, but have been at this for 8+ years in the south where it wasn't so friendly. Definitely glad to be here, I'm still adjusting to the openness, it's unreal. Also glad to be way out in the mountains where nobody cares about too much, and the views/wildlife are incredible. I grow mostly Hong Kong as it fits my requirements here, as well as yield and quality. I do try to play with a random strain here and there if something catches my eye. I found this forum through instagram, and am glad to learn anything I can, as well as share any knowledge I might have. Thanks for having me.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum friend, 

That good to have friends in Colorado, where it is now possible to grow without fear :)

A strains that you refer to Hong Kong? Asian varieties yes, but ... what? I'm curious lol 

That said, feel at home ;)

The only thing Asian about Hong Kong is your eyes after you smoke it...ha. It's a cross between Sour Diesel and Sensei Star, best upper tier yielder for my parameters that I've found.

Yes, being in a legal state is unreal...my buddy had a cop stop by for a count and ended up asking if he could bring his nephew back for pointers!

• Like 2