Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
humanzee

umm yeah so harvest soon?

Hi 

My first post.

My first ever grow under lights (umm just one light :)) She is Auto-flower Super Critical.  So she started flowering last week of Jan 14 so by my calculation its been 7 weeks, but I am not entirely convinced she's ready.  Or is she?  I could wait another couple of weeks in the hope of bigger heads but i am hoping some one will tell me its time cause I can't wait anymore!!!

post-33785-0-29245200-1395082574.jpg

post-33785-0-82715100-1395082603.jpg

post-33785-0-94291300-1395082610.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome! I'm attempting my first grow and doing exactly the same strain as this, nice to see how it looks at a later stage and how tall it gets! hope it goes well ill check back to see your harvest! :)

Could really do with a close-up/macro of the buds to see how milky she looks.

this is the closed i can get.

Awesome! I'm attempting my first grow and doing exactly the same strain as this, nice to see how it looks at a later stage and how tall it gets! hope it goes well ill check back to see your harvest! :)

No worries, I have had no problems with health just a few very slighty yellow tips that didnt come to anything serious.  Used a 200w dual spec light and John Innes No.2 soil based compost & water 12/12 - that's it.  Yeah pretty impressed with autoflower so far - but final proof is still to come ;) .  I am going to give it a couple more weeks, yeah i'll post some post havest pics!  All the best with your lady!

That lady by those pics looks at least 3 weeks off.

I also like to leave mine for about a 20% amber.

Cheers

Reaf

thanks man!  I suspect as much, cheers!

post-33785-0-31125700-1395148331.jpg

As hard as it is to judge from a foto I do NOT think this one needs 3 more weeks after all it is an auto and not everyone wants amber trichomes. I am sure it already has enough THC build up to get you high/stoned but of course watching it develop further is always not the worst idea. If you grow with less than 400 watt HPS you have to add 1 day per week of flowering to the usual given flowering time  say 7 weeks with HPS means 8 weeks with CFL as  rule of thump. Check again next week, you could pick a tiny bud to test smoke, though ...:-)

Enjoy

As hard as it is to judge from a foto I do NOT think this one needs 3 more weeks after all it is an auto and not everyone wants amber trichomes. I am sure it already has enough THC build up to get you high/stoned but of course watching it develop further is always not the worst idea. If you grow with less than 400 watt HPS you have to add 1 day per week of flowering to the usual given flowering time  say 7 weeks with HPS means 8 weeks with CFL as  rule of thump. Check again next week, you could pick a tiny bud to test smoke, though ...:-)

Enjoy

Good tips thanks man!  I figured I was using a lower watt bulb than most growers, makes sense. One more week it is then :)

You definitely still need at least a couple more weeks. 

Using some nutrient rich you PK for flowering? Flowers are nice, but still very thin. They fatten much yet. :)