Getting into the Legal Marijuana Industry and Happy to Be Here!

Hi Everyone!

I am very excited to be of this community.  I hope to connect with a lot of great like-minded people.  I follow the debates and progress related to marijuana legalization pretty closely and I find myself cheering a lot.  I'm excited about the opportunities for businesses and jobs that are and will be created as the result of legalization.  People will need reliable and credible resources when starting a business in the marijuana industry.  I am proud to be part of an educational platform for entrepreneurs who have the strong desire to own a profitable legal marijuana related business.  I want to stress "legal".  In you are interested in learning more, please see my profile for link.  I look forward to connecting with you!

Lori

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum friend, 

We are pleased to have your company and collaboration, we all get together for freedom sacred plant, but please do not spam the forum with links to another pages, that can be bad for everyone. 

Greetings!

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome on SH forum man!

Like you said it is an exciting time for stoners and entrepreneurs right now, a lots of oportunities to catch :) Have you planned to make anything yourself if you live in US?

Anyway i hope you will enjoy the place and if you have any problem dont hesitate to ask me or one of the nod and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place ;)