Scrogs

Australia for Australian bastard cannabis (ABC)

8 posts in this topic

Just saw ABC, I reckon it would be cool as something different! Plus I was reading about it being high in CBD and other cannabinoids with medicinal properties. :)

1 person likes this

Very interesting discoveries about cannabinoids as medicines as this is a big step for everyone and many varieties are being studied in depth for this ;)

1 person likes this

It was the Charlottes Webb story that really made me check cannabis like that! Then I researched a little more and come to realise how many billions have been made from pharma drugs, all the while cannabis has less side effects and is more effective at treating so many things!

Scrogs when you like strange looking plants you should check KalySeeds he breeds strains with unusual leaf  they called P.A.C. (Pseudoacercannabis) some of them look like stinging nettle or little maple -trees and other interesting variations (no Advertising i just want to show the possibilities) (here some stealthy guerrilla  strains)

think Arjan should team-up with this guy 

1 person likes this

Scrogs when you like strange looking plants you should check KalySeeds he breeds strains with unusual leaf  they called P.A.C. (Pseudoacercannabis) some of them look like stinging nettle or little maple -trees and other interesting variations (no Advertising i just want to show the possibilities) (here some stealthy guerrilla  strains)

think Arjan should team-up with this guy

Sounds quite cool! Gonna research it some more!! :D

And on the way, crossing by Nimbin !! ... and creating a cross with an Australian Original strain( is there one ???) and the great white shark , relationating about all of those shark attack at Byron Bay, 70 kms from there.

I've heard that there was really nice smoke in Tasmania, landrace or not...

Hello to Australia !!

Ps: What about New Zealand ? ...

New Zealand - mostly indoor hydro now. Outdoor bush strains are pretty much your standard Nimbin quality.

What i have atm, something from Nimbin. I made sure it wasnt the hydro bikie that is full of chemicals, this one was outdoor grow, not sure of strain, assume maybe back in the day maybe some seeds were imported from Europe or Asia maybe.  I do wonder what strain it is