Australia for Australian bastard cannabis (ABC)

It was the Charlottes Webb story that really made me check cannabis like that! Then I researched a little more and come to realise how many billions have been made from pharma drugs, all the while cannabis has less side effects and is more effective at treating so many things!

• 2 months later...

Scrogs when you like strange looking plants you should check KalySeeds he breeds strains with unusual leaf  they called P.A.C. (Pseudoacercannabis) some of them look like stinging nettle or little maple -trees and other interesting variations (no Advertising i just want to show the possibilities) (here some stealthy guerrilla  strains)

think Arjan should team-up with this guy 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Scrogs when you like strange looking plants you should check KalySeeds he breeds strains with unusual leaf  they called P.A.C. (Pseudoacercannabis) some of them look like stinging nettle or little maple -trees and other interesting variations (no Advertising i just want to show the possibilities) (here some stealthy guerrilla  strains)

think Arjan should team-up with this guy

Sounds quite cool! Gonna research it some more!! :D

• 3 months later...

And on the way, crossing by Nimbin !! ... and creating a cross with an Australian Original strain( is there one ???) and the great white shark , relationating about all of those shark attack at Byron Bay, 70 kms from there.

I've heard that there was really nice smoke in Tasmania, landrace or not...

Hello to Australia !!

Ps: What about New Zealand ? ...

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...