Never ever trust your ex!

Animal351

So just split up with my misses and there was some bad vibes between us but I never thought there was enough for the bitch to call the cops on me and they took the lot, 13 plants at various stages including 4 girls half way through flush, they took all my lights, fans, filters and feed, they even took a twin speed fan controller that was even being used and left the place in a right state, soil and water everywhere, I swear if I had been robbed the place wouldn't have been left in this mess!

On the plus side I did get away with 2 cautions, 1 for growing and 1 for possession but I'm absolutely gutted to have lost my girls (not the ex tho she's a bitch)

So obviously I've taken all the advise I was given from the police while they held me for 18 hours and I'm currently germinating 5 seeds they where kind enough to leave me :)

Just want to warn my fellow growers to never trust a scorned woman, no matter how nice they seem!

Peace brothers

Animal :)

• Like 4

Just want to warn my fellow growers to never trust a scorned woman, no matter how nice they seem!

Hoho, girls have no rules when they are pissed, I can tell you. At least I won some brothers who have a sadness with me in common. You do not imagine who  and how many standup guys have been ruined by this.... :brunette:

But I like to add a story of myself from this departement: I split with a girl who went berserk after and she snapped my adressbook and phoned legal business partners telling them about my weed habits.  Business gone, customers gone.....that was really costly

Phew, what a story! 

I always think, you have to get along with all people (especially women, just in case ....)

The cop shops in many towns now have a special branch for the pissed off girlies, ex-wives, goomahrs, mistresses call them what you like who decide it is their right to rat out on their exlover - social worker and anger management experts included. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cops are lining up to work there because it is a 100% career garantee without work. Just sit there and wait til Madame Medusa pops up and bust a poor bastard. :pogranichnik:

• Like 1

The major downside to uk law.

Here the guys get an extra bonus when they are ratted out by their ex - like half of the normal sentence or so, it is too disusting even for the cops....especially when the girlies are asking the cops: But please do not write my name in........

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

So just split up with my misses and there was some bad vibes between us but I never thought there was enough for the bitch to call the cops on me and they took the lot, 13 plants at various stages including 4 girls half way through flush, they took all my lights, fans, filters and feed, they even took a twin speed fan controller that was even being used and left the place in a right state, soil and water everywhere, I swear if I had been robbed the place wouldn't have been left in this mess!

On the plus side I did get away with 2 cautions, 1 for growing and 1 for possession but I'm absolutely gutted to have lost my girls (not the ex tho she's a bitch)

So obviously I've taken all the advise I was given from the police while they held me for 18 hours and I'm currently germinating 5 seeds they where kind enough to leave me :)

Peace brothers

Animal :)

i would fine a couple of girls to kick her ass real good  . the bitch need to lose a few teeth so that when she wake up and looks in the mirror she will see just how much of  bitch she really is . i mean she  was into growing just as much as you were . if you can't get along than go your separate ways  but no she had to get her last digs in and fuck you hard she needs to take good a good long look in the mirror