PK 13/ 14 with Powder Feeding

firefighter

What I find amazing is, that according to most scientific research PF should not do as well as it actually does. All expensive fert. products I know have much higher P ratios for flowering and more calcium and less N.

But the  best results and no problems I get with PF ( and I do not get money for writing this)

Aloha, The cost of the powderfeeds is  5x to 10x the cost of JR Peters new all in one bag mix. $5.28 per kilogram shipped to Hawai'i.

Aloha, The cost of the powderfeeds is  5x to 10x the cost of JR Peters new all in one bag mix. $5.28 per kilogram shipped to Hawai'i.

Not many people know JR peters.....I was talking about all those dutch cashcows as H&G, Hesi, canna etc, and even metrop

• Like 1

Not many people know JR peters.....I was talking about all those dutch cashcows as H&G, Hesi, canna etc, and even metropAloha firefighter, My background is USA horticulture and i have been using JR Peters nutrients for over 45years. They also have a lab that does very good water, nutrient, & soil or substrate testing at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

Not many people know JR peters.....I was talking about all those dutch cashcows as H&G, Hesi, canna etc, and even metropAloha firefighter, My background is USA horticulture and i have been using JR Peters nutrients for over 45years. They also have a lab that does very good water, nutrient, & soil or substrate testing at a reasonable price.

good to know. here we are happy to have PF now and not getting ripped off

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

It is no bad idea to add some Guano to your soil. I have had excellent results with PF, PF with some PK13/14 and PF + Guano.

The real deal is that PF is "ALMOST IDIOT PROOF" !!!

The more novice growers I meet the more often I recommend PF with excellent reports and results afterwards, sure, if you are a #1 top notch breeder and grower with tons of experience it might be toppable, but for average people PF is the best to go with....and by far the cheapest.

It is utmost important, no matter what fertilizer, that you dont overdo it and that you flush often, water with 20% run off and keep EVERYTHING else at the same high level that PF is at...and that is quite HIGH !!!

I recommend to add Guano if you use:  Rainwater or demineralized/osmosis water and for outdoor with questionable soil underneath ( your best geographical location might have poor soil ).

If you grow indoor on soil or coco PF alone gives great results, you rather skip the rest if you are unsire and if you intend to use up your left over bottles never mix them in one container but do a either or kind of fertilizing plan. For exmple give PK13/14 instead of a pure water cycle ( PF-PK-PF-PK--FLUSH--PF--PK--PF--PK--FLUSH ) sort of rhythm, intervals heavily depend on your pot size, always measure the EC and PH of your first drain water and act when EC goes around 2.0+ or PH is too far off.

I personally use my OLD bottles to flush  haha,  I wont use my good PF to get the EC value to 1.0 for flushing.....  use the odder stuff for flushing and PF for the meals :)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Hi guys

I use PF I have found it to be great, really easy to use and live in an area that has no EC so I have to add calaium which has improve my grows alot. I grow with coco and have used all the canna products and molasess in coco and I get better results with PF or at the very least the same results. On a side note to this if you are going to grow good dakka you need a Ph and Ec meter.

Thanks