Floewbomb kush

GeordieAndy

What up guys, it's been a while since I done my first grow journal on here and I'm back with another! 

So I have Three flowerbomb kush in total but they're at different stages the first one which I will be showing you guys is at 28 days tomorrow, it has been vegged for about  9 weeks from seed until it was roughly 12 inches tall, just a 125 watt CFL light. I kept the e.c at 1.1 Until the 15th day and then I flushed the plant with 25ltrs of water, with a 1.3 e.c, I then dried the pant out for 6 days until the 21st day, I then flushed it again with 25ltrs of water with an e.c of 1.8. I will flush again tomorrow the 28th day. It is in a room with 2400 watt and is in a 18ltr pot.   

I will update with more pictures tomorrow (28thday) and I will also upload some pictures of the other 2 flowerbomb I have .  

post-25277-0-92178700-1396559157.jpg

post-25277-0-83326200-1396559177.jpg

post-25277-0-61061400-1396559190.jpg

• Like 4

Hey bud welcome :) Those flowerbomb's are looking nice and sturdy :)

Whats the reason behind the flush mid-grow ?

keep it up man :)

I dry them out to make sure alot of oxygen gets to the roots and I flush them three times throughout flowering to make sure there is no salt build up in the plants :) 

Hey guys today is the 28th day for my plant and I flushed her with an e.c of 1.8 (25ltrs) 

She is looking very good and very healthy the leafs are very big and very green.

She has developed a fantastic smell and the crystal production is getting better by the day.

This is my second plant today is the 21st day of flowering and she is an absolute beast! 

Her stalk is absolutely huge. I would say it is pretty much twice as thick as my first plant

she was vegged for a week longer but was slightly smaller still when I put her into flower.  

post-25277-0-38025800-1396626437.jpg

post-25277-0-06898400-1396626452.jpg

post-25277-0-06936100-1396627285.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man good to see you back on here as well :)

And with some nice looking ladies for sure :) I like the general look of the FBK, sharp :) and they have nice bushy structure in here looking nice and i hope you will like the smoke ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated 

Hey man good to see you back on here as well :)

And with some nice looking ladies for sure :) I like the general look of the FBK, sharp :) and they have nice bushy structure in here looking nice and i hope you will like the smoke ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated 

Yeah thanks man! and yeah I smoked this back at the start of 2013 in the dam and I loved it! so that's why I decided to grow it! Can't wait fir it to be done and ready to smoke. 

I'm doing a large grow next but unsure of what to do. I was thinking some liberty haze. but if you have any recommendations throw them my way! :)  

• Like 1