Pennywise

Why cant I post

11 posts in this topic

For some reason I cannot start a journal thread. It says I need 5 posts, and I already have 5, but it still wont let me. hopefully I can get this figured out soon.

For some reason I cannot start a journal thread. It says I need 5 posts, and I already have 5, but it still wont let me. hopefully I can get this figured out soon.

Well, it seems the problem took care of itself. Sorry about that peeps.

Now it's doing it again!!! Cannot post to journal now! SMH.

I had the same problem last year and I just can not remember what it was I did to fix it....sorry.

mm Well usually if you are under 10 post it is because of the anti spammer rules, if you put some smileys or some images it blocks some people. but it disappear once you reach 10 posts.

I saw you had the journal opened anyway so i guess it is solved ;)

having same problem atm

See post above your's GOmez. Pretty sure admin is right. It may say you only need 5 posts, but it really means "more" than five posts.

1 person likes this

Hi bro, 

It sometimes happens that there is an error and solved easily, you can try: 

- Delete web browser cookies 
- Loging in forum 
- Try again? 

Sometimes it's as simple as this, however, we are reviewing the "guts" of the forum, if there is a problem later. 

Greetings! :)

oh wow now its working..like above said ..at least 10 posts..just wanted to let u guys know..peaz

1 person likes this

oh wow now its working..like above said ..at least 10 posts..just wanted to let u guys know..peaz

Perfect, if it is a security system for new records. 

I see you already solved the problem) If you need any other help, contact us :) 

Greetings!