Producing Buisness

Mr.Stevens

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but i'll start here.

I have recently started to build a business plan to become a producer in Canada, the laws have changed a little and as of March 1st the only producers allowed are those in facilities and not private dwellings.

A few things concern me though.

If I want to produce on a large scale what size of space would be acceptable? 50,000 Sq ft or am I looking at a much bigger space? I know it's hard to judge but i'm just looking for ballpark thoughts and figures.

Another would be equipment. 

If I do it on a fairly large scale how many lights would I need per Sq ft?

I would also need testing equipment to make sure the marihuana is consumable for the public.

Another question I have is what would work better indoors, hydro or soil?

Also does anybody know about quality assurance and if so where could I take a course on that or is it something I would be able to read up on?

I'll leave it there for now as I have many other questions but I want to keep this thread going as I move along the process. I will keep you updated and leave questions when they come to mind.

Cheers all,

Mr. Stevens

P.S. If anyone form Canada has done this and is on strain hunters I would like to connect with you if possible and pick your brain.

I started down this road with Health Canada and got as far as getting approved pending their inspection of our security.  I dropped out as some of the "investors" were of dubious character.  My friend you have a very long way to go and a lot of educating to do.  The largest indoor operation right now in Canada in with Tweed.com they took over the old Hershey Chocolate factory of 450,000 sq. ft.  I just talked to them this morning and they will begin to release their first products in two days.  What I'd suggest is that you get in touch with a consultant who specializes in this new business in Canada.  I do have a name for you he is the President of the Canadian Dispensary Association and has been involved in Dispensary  business for  many years.  He started up his consulting company when the laws in Canada changed.

My friend from the sounds of your questions, you really have no experience or knowledge of this business, are you sure you are ready to take the step into it?  If you want o PM me I'll pass on the information to you.  I've now got to rush off a place an order with peaacenaturals.com they have a special on today only with K-farms marijuana going for $4.20/gram in celebration of 4/20, too good a deal to pass up, it is 17% THC/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...