Asia and India WILD strains

I would love to see you guys gather some true wild seeds and gentics. I'm talking about the seeds of plants that have been growing in the wild for thousands of years WITHOUT the help of mankind. You can do an internet search and find uncountable pics of wild plants but it seems noone is collecting or selling the seeds.

I understand that they may not be the most potent but they do contain genetics that we have yet to see and with a little work could turn into some decent new plants.

It would also be nice if we could buy the seeds that you guys have picked or at least the F1s of those seeds so that we can breed them into what we want. I know many prefer stable seeds to grow, but there are MANY of us that would love to get our hands on some of these "unstable" landrace seeds and have the opportunity to breed our own plants from bottom up, instead of working with with just the gentic lines you guys have decided we can have.

• Like 2

Hi bro, 

Actually that is the function of the  Strain Hunters seed bank,  offer landraces seeds of the world to all growers. 

Regular seeds (more wild) format, and format feminized seeds (more stabilized) will be sold, so the Choose cultavor which wants to grow. 

We hope you will be on sale soon, we are working very hard at it. 

Meanwhile, you can grow, if you wish, eg Himalaya Gold, is a fascinating variety. 

Greetings! ;)
  • Like 1