Finally made it to the Green House Haarlemerstraat on 1st King's Day

Bam-Bhole

By chance a buddy of mine asked me on thursday if I was interested to go to Adam for the weekend and I said Yes yes Yes ..lol

Just before leaving here yesterday I checked for some info on hotels etc and learned thar it was the dutch highest rankling holilday ) parrty. After many queensdays it was the very first King's Day, since Prince Wilhelm became the King. Long story short. That resulted in a 'heel gezellig' party all over this magic social experiment, that is amsterdam Central city with all these nice houses, that have been restored to modern standards by now, everywhere was music, live, DJ's or from lofts bra be cues, drinking dancing, singing and simply good vibes wherever you looked, everyone wearing orange and I can only say Top 3 of the world's most worth while events to be part of. Very nice warm weather all the evening / night helped. Dowsnide was no trams, so I was half dead when we reached our car (safe, no tickets, parked under a bridege behind the CS near  Haarlemmer Tuin at 2.30. First i went to the Green House to score some Cheese, Arjan's Ultra Haze 2 (very high, euphoric with  no stoned  body excellent taste) and some mexican haze hash. Drank some delicious Jade tea and had a fucking great time. Damn the Cheese was very differet, from what I expecte from the name. A totally sweet sticky herb, that can be smelled from as far as 30 meters when you smoke it outside. From there we moved to Leidse Plein-real far distance to walk, but with all the festivities going on it was nice  Next stop was at the Cafe Chaos,  real cozy place with good people vibes and a lot of antiques, barock angels + kitsch..lol Loved that place and drank lots of Grolsch till i felt drunk in a nice way..

The motto of that bar is " Not everyone Knows about beer, But Those whoi Know Drink It Here.." LOl. Next was some spicy indian food Pure Fiah !Lamm Curry excellent. Back to the redlight for a last joint at the Blue Birdb efore that closed. Last stop at a sports bar with smoking area at Warmoestraat, there i found some Green Go, since it was impossible to smoke the Cheese without tobacco unless you grind it up very very fine, Otherwise it gets too sticky and does not burn at all. We couldn't stand a night inside the car so as  after a while we rode back.  Fast 3 hours later I wasx  back home again..lol

Slept till 5.15 pm..

A real nice trip, that costed me not that much money, 125 Euro incl. the gasoline - so hopefully we might just repeat that later on this year..

BTW he took a ot of pix, if I get some I add them..

Add:

Smoked that Haze cream last night with some SLH and oh boy. Lovely .Very sweet taste, euphoric astonishing long lasting High/Stoned. Definitely recommended -like the tender said 'better than Khetama' .. 

• Like 2

Here is something I cannot understand ! The poster say Jamaican dancehall Friday May 2nd 2014

Below was written MR VEGAS & Rubber  Band

LIVE ON STAGE at the MELKWEG.

Since I love Mr Vegas and esp. his recent Sweet Jamaica Double Cd (1 CD Roots&Vintage Reggae CD 2 Dancehall) I am willing to go there BUT. neither the MELKWEG , nor MR Vegas facebook/website mentions any dates .. Crazy ain't it ?

Schoolboy Q plays on thursday and is already SOLD OUT according to the MELKWEG events calendar.

LINK = http://www.melkweg.nl/en/agenda

Anyone can shed a light into this mistery..these two guys just jumped in front of the camera, so you cannot read all the info but trust me I've seen it JORDAAN, KeizerGracht I think it was..

See

Any dancehall fans on board can check what's up ? Don't want to drive 3 hours only to find out that there is  NO SHOW tonight...lol

post-10461-0-15903500-1398722598.jpg

• Like 1

From reading and the pictures, it seems you had a great time, thanks for sharing the experience.  I'm leaving Canada the beginning of June, once I have my plants started and in their large pots for the summer.  Starting off in Venice, but will be going all over Italy, Greece and the Greece Islands as well as a one day trip from a Greek Island to Turkey.  We then start heading west again, and end up in Barcelona and fly back to Canada in July.  I'm going to bring my own smoke as I have no idea where to get any along the way. If I'm careful I think 30 grams of hash should allow me to make it, if not, I'll just follow my nose when I smell something good and try to get something that way. 

• Like 1

From reading and the pictures, it seems you had a great time, thanks for sharing the experience.  I'm leaving Canada the beginning of June, once I have my plants started and in their large pots for the summer.  Starting off in Venice, but will be going all over Italy, Greece and the Greece Islands as well as a one day trip from a Greek Island to Turkey.  We then start heading west again, and end up in Barcelona and fly back to Canada in July.  I'm going to bring my own smoke as I have no idea where to get any along the way. If I'm careful I think 30 grams of hash should allow me to make it, if not, I'll just follow my nose when I smell something good and try to get something that way. 

On spain it is easy to score. My buddy, who was with me in A'Dam was in Cadiz and Cordoba and spent the winter in Teneriffe. There he got his supply from a gernman head shop owner plus there is a Club, where you can join and buy weed legally - for 10 grams each he bought Skunk for 5 € per g and Jaze for 8 € per G. So that should be no problem. Greece oth is a bit stricter or at least it was but in tourist places suppply should be plenty - Bringing some of your own supply is always a good idea though...

Enjoy your trip and share some pix with us here. This forum needs some refreshment and interesting fotos, that's why I posted mine..LOL

MALI POP. African festival ?

The event I was at was in summer of 94 and there was ao 2Unlimited and a few other Rock & Pop groups but the reaö headliner was an african group.The fantastic KING SUNNY ADE. WOW that was an amazing experience. Hi Life west african/nigerian Funk / Highlife with an 8 piece group hornsection incl. KINg Sunny played Lead guitar but my favorite guy was that fat guy with a kind of organ he could play by movinng the air around with his hands.. Sounded a bit like a xylophon meets oregan.

What made it even more great was the fact there were all these black peoiple wearing traditional west african clothes - you know there are many black people living in that era of holland, many more than in Amsterdam. Den Haag has these guys from Surinam with their own music styles and it was fun hearing that sound blowing from mobile beat boxes on little bikes and stuff.

I used to score my dope art the coffeshop near the old Central station, next to the red light with the little park nearby .. The coffeshop was run by surinaams and there everything went over the counter if you know what I mean.. Probably closed down today.lol

I like the vibe of the town plus it is so idyllic and quiet vs Rotterdam or A'Dam. Not to forget the fantastic seaside nearby with Scheveningen. But that is pretty strict and police watching your every step.lol

Slept on the beach and at night I helped this guy with his Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue restaurant and he gave me lots of left over food. Steaks, potatoes in tin foil, corn but mainly meat all in perfect codition,  fresh from the grill but he cannot sell it next day - so he gave that to me, sometimes I share some with others camping - So thar was pretty cool even without cash for a while..

CCrazy time I spend like 4 or 5 month in the aerea first ADAM, then by accident I ended up in Scheveningen, the Den Haag and later on Rotterdam, where I spend most of the time till it was getting really cold. One of the longest + hiozzest summers ever in europe..,.

• Like 1

Add - On

Another nice coffeshop & bar was located across the street from where homeless people can meet get a free breakfast, have a shower or wash their clothes.. Don't know exactlly the name of that organisation BUT it is right in the ventre with all the big Superstores nearby. Vis a Vis is the bar, I liked the waitress .. she was turkey/american mixed, blionde and beautiful with good humour. soI went there quite often to hang out, drink + smoke . a long bar in front with a spacious room in the back. Forgot the name but you should know what I am talking about  ?!

MALI POP. African festival ?

The event I was at was in summer of 94 and there was ao 2Unlimited and a few other Rock & Pop groups but the reaö headliner was an african group.The fantastic KING SUNNY ADE. WOW that was an amazing experience. Hi Life west african/nigerian Funk / Highlife with an 8 piece group hornsection incl. KINg Sunny played Lead guitar but my favorite guy was that fat guy with a kind of organ he could play by movinng the air around with his hands.. Sounded a bit like a xylophon meets oregan.

What made it even more great was the fact there were all these black peoiple wearing traditional west african clothes - you know there are many black people living in that era of holland, many more than in Amsterdam. Den Haag has these guys from Surinam with their own music styles and it was fun hearing that sound blowing from mobile beat boxes on little bikes and stuff.

I used to score my dope art the coffeshop near the old Central station, next to the red light with the little park nearby .. The coffeshop was run by surinaams and there everything went over the counter if you know what I mean.. Probably closed down today.lol

I like the vibe of the town plus it is so idyllic and quiet vs Rotterdam or A'Dam. Not to forget the fantastic seaside nearby with Scheveningen. But that is pretty strict and police watching your every step.lol

Slept on the beach and at night I helped this guy with his Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue restaurant and he gave me lots of left over food. Steaks, potatoes in tin foil, corn but mainly meat all in perfect codition,  fresh from the grill but he cannot sell it next day - so he gave that to me, sometimes I share some with others camping - So thar was pretty cool even without cash for a while..

CCrazy time I spend like 4 or 5 month in the aerea first ADAM, then by accident I ended up in Scheveningen, the Den Haag and later on Rotterdam, where I spend most of the time till it was getting really cold. One of the longest + hiozzest summers ever in europe..,.

it's called parkpop, the one you were at.

Add - On

Another nice coffeshop & bar was located across the street from where homeless people can meet get a free breakfast, have a shower or wash their clothes.. Don't know exactlly the name of that organisation BUT it is right in the ventre with all the big Superstores nearby. Vis a Vis is the bar, I liked the waitress .. she was turkey/american mixed, blionde and beautiful with good humour. soI went there quite often to hang out, drink + smoke . a long bar in front with a spacious room in the back. Forgot the name but you should know what I am talking about  ?!

That is spaceball probs 2nd best in the Hague, Nice priced haze over there, SSH 9 euro Amnesia 9, Cheese haze 9. I buy weed there often, it's in China town.

https://plus.google.com/105282761747307005101/about?gl=nl&hl=nl

• Like 1

Park  Pop & Spaceball Wagenstraat. that's it !

Nice !

Stoned Beyond Believe ..LOL

from my own supply, beats the commercial weed from A'dam and esp. that khetama my friend gave me.

Been blazin's Reggae music , Protojie - 8 Year affair then SIZZLA - black woman And child

this tune grabbed my attention , deepest sizzla tune EVA ?!

Deeper Meditation

MORE GUIDANCE - SIZZLA

• Like 2

Your own supply is the best allways, over at spaceball though they have a polm (soft oil filled) for only 7,50 and I must say for that price it 's ver y good hasjish Ketama is always pressed and hard just keep it for hard times. Thanks for the good vibes and enjoy your visit mate, have a nice one!

• Like 1