Hello guys! From Paraguay, South America! BLESS

farmer44

First at all, sorry 'cause I have been already posting in the "Grow Area" section before presenting my self here in this part of the forum! 

Well, we are a couple of friends from Paraguay, South America, and we are happy to join this community and this forum! At this time we are going to write about our first grow in our 4x4 grow tent indoor (we already made it by the name "

4x4 tent first grow (3 DAMNESIA, 3 FB, 3 WSS) from PARAGUAY"

). Also, you have to notice that in my country we dont have grow shops, or expertise people on self cultivation, and every decision that we make about the changes that we have to improve in our indoor comes from the result of our own experiments or decisions. We need the know how and experience of all the weed growers in this forum to get the best results!!

so we are here to extend the culture of cannabis cultivation around here in Paraguay and all around the world with you

Irie &Bless to all of you people!

farmer44

Welcome on SH forum man!

Thanks for sharing your journal already with us, i've been there before and it looks good for a first grow and im sure you will succeed and have some good smoke ;)

If you need any help on the forum dont hesitate to ask the mod team and we will do our best to help you 

Have a good discovering of the place