New Contest - Best photo of Bud !! - Finish -

Jose.gh

ey jose, the reason for the size was? 

i think to make contest fair, so i understand that anything above 6x400 is illegal.

but lets take undutched pic for example, copy and look at resolution....

try to make it 6x400 or 4x600

so what you do if you cant match it on the exact pixels, you make it slightly smaller or?

thats would be what undutched has to do

you cant shrink or stretch pictures like you want. it has limits.

dont pin it to the 6x4, our cams push over 3000x1400, so we cut something out and try to match resolution, even go a bit smaller. 

thats how i think contest is fair. 

easy would be to call the 600x400 the maximum resolution for contest. not the only one

edit: 338x600 would be possible for undutched's picture

legal or not?

• Like 1

i think to make contest fair, so i understand that anything above 6x400 is illegal.

so what you do if you cant match it on the exact pixels, you make it slightly smaller or?

dont pin it to the 6x4, our cams push over 3000x1400, so we cut something out and try to match resolution, even go a bit smaller. 

easy would be to call the 600x400 the maximum resolution for contest. not the only one

legal or not?

Yes, absolute legal :)

The size is specified, all photos that are more or less the same size (not just a photo full hd compete with a photo 150x200). 

But I understand what you say, and is fully valid and accepted. :)

Anonymous mail

White Lemon

Medium : Soil,11 Liter Pots,  Biobizz Light Mix +  with Guanakalong and Compost 
Nutrients : fully organic, Bio Bizz : Grow, Fish-Mix, Bio Bloom , Top Max, Ripen GHE in very low dose last 10 days.
Light : 600w, Osram Nav-T Super 4Y

Germinated: 23.2.14
Flowered from 21.3.14 until 23.5.14

post-8660-0-11985700-1401367515.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, absolute legal :)

The size is specified, all photos that are more or less the same size (not just a photo full hd compete with a photo 150x200). 

But I understand what you say, and is fully valid and accepted. :)

I've done it with photoshop no issues exactly the right pixel size now!

• Like 1

legal or not?

Photoshop mate done, I didn't notice at first that is why I was off with the size! But in Photoshop under the picture tab you can edit picture size.

• Like 2

Hi brothers! Finally i succeed to take a picture. Was not easy. First becouse i have many nice buds, and was hard to pick, second cos the phone i took them with. But I did it!!  :cool: So please welcome my Flowerbomb Kush, flowered for 10 weeks under 600+200W, very ripe, very strong, very tasty. The bud is only as big as a horse, you can see Arjan and Franco helped me taking the picture. Thanks!!!

med_gallery_1729_102_70146.jpg

• Like 5

nice brother, well just to make sure for a last time.

changing of the size is and was not the problem.

my camera for example does 2592 x 3872 . many background got cut by hand. so dimension of the cut is for example around 875 x 2000

very un-natural pic dimension, and you will never ever make it any close to 400 x 600

i resize, frame, post pics all the time guys, and my app allows anythihing photoshop would...

but 

Because the original picture was cut long before contest, i didnt have a chance to cut again from new to keep the aspects of the sides.

So i just wanted to make sure how the size rule is gonna be handled.

Everything cool, just as i thought and its all good like that. 

peace

Hi bro! Thanks for your kind words! Setting up 600X400 is very easy with Irfan viewer. Image/resize. Set the new size after u click on "preserve aspect ratio" that is on generally..."apply sharpen after resize" and  "OK" :D!!!

• 2 weeks later...