New Contest - Best photo of Bud !! - Finish -

Jose.gh

Aloha Jimmy, Here is Hawaiian Heirloom  Cannabis indica Kilauea series does the bud have to be removed from the plant? I have a large bud + the plant & 10 liter nursery container.  This plant had no vegetative growth as it was grown during our short season.  The bottle is 1.5 liters & the nutrients used was JR Peters 5-12-26 + Calcium Nitrate and a little bit of Potassium Silicate for disease control.

• Like 2

A question here my friends.

The size of the image has to be 600x400? or its the maxium limit of size? 

I try to update the size to 600x400, but the result its not quite good, ends up deforming the image.

Hi bro, 

Yes, it is valid only 600x400 or 400x600px image. Only those formats. 

This is so, so that all photos have the same opportunities. A very small picture is never as pretty as a picture medium or large. 

You can use Photoshop, gimp or even paint, to crop or resize photos. 

If you have a small picture size, if size large to extra large, you get distorted picture. Is that your problem? I can help you with your photo? prefer maybe send it to me by email and see if we can resize without deformation. 

Greetings! :)
  • Like 1

Aloha Jimmy, does the bud have to be removed from the plant? I have a large bud + the plant & 10 liter nursery container. The bottle is 1.5 liters.

I guess you need to have a cured bud, It´s not the best plant photo contest, sorry. But your plant looks really good and you should be very happy whit it. Best of luck in the contest buddy.

Peace & Smoke

• Like 1

I guess you need to have a cured bud, It´s not the best plant photo contest, sorry. But your plant looks really good and you should be very happy whit it. Best of luck in the contest buddy.

Peace & Smoke

Aloha Jimmy, I think i will cut her down to dry. How long will the contest be running?

• Like 1

Aloha Jimmy, I think i will cut her down to dry. How long will the contest be running?

You can enter ,pictures of dead or alive bud shots, runs till 31st May , check the first post all rules and dates . Good luck bro

• Like 1

hi friends, 

Photos can be live or dried buds, all are valid  :)

you have a deadline, until the last day of the month to put your photo. 

Greetings and good luck to all participants, very nice photos!

Peace & Smoke

Aloha Jimmy, One reason plants grow so well here on the Big Island is we have this lava rock high in silica and trace elements. It also has an interesting Hawai'ian history.  http://hawaiiansunshinenursery.com/cgi-bin/hsn?!6dvqvi2Rt2n4TvfO1dOzdrvqvg2Cf2rao5inmbCYefvT8nboR2gbulebmr0n04es862ta3E8n3rnmzCz02oN8SdRTbEuuieOIMnprevqvd3TtjAbuleamCnXdmeq8S2CfdrKnee6OOnY0teSlE22

• Like 2

Hi bro, 

Yes, it is valid only 600x400 or 400x600px image. Only those formats. 

This is so, so that all photos have the same opportunities. A very small picture is never as pretty as a picture medium or large. 

You can use Photoshop, gimp or even paint, to crop or resize photos. 

If you have a small picture size, if size large to extra large, you get distorted picture. Is that your problem? I can help you with your photo? prefer maybe send it to me by email and see if we can resize without deformation. 

Greetings! :)

Thx.

I update the post with the 600x400 size.

• Like 2

Thx.

I update the post with the 600x400 size.

In the spirit of fairness,i think your pic would look much better in 400X600(which is allowed)

in my opinion it will give you more bud and less background

• Like 4

Thanks friends for the photos, they are all very nice! 

Remember, only one photo per participant!  :)

When the month ends, we will see which is the winner, still have a few days to participate! 

Greetings!

• Like 1

its a shame some are not reading the first post before uploading image, out of 16 participants there are 5 images that apply, not many days left people you can still fix it i think? :)

Yes, they can still resolve. When end of the month, will validate only those that meet the standards, the rest can not win. 

The first post just takes a minute to read it, they are very simple rules .... people in a hurry, or smoke too lol 

Greetings!

Only dry buds? Or can I enter a lemon bud that is almost finished?

No, you can use dry or fresh, no problem :) all are valid but:

1- Strain of GH or SH only

2- Size: 600x400 or 400x600 only

3- One pic per user

Regards!! 

its a shame some are not reading the first post before uploading image, out of 16 participants there are 5 images that apply, not many days left people you can still fix it i think? :)

:rtfm: give him a badge.... strainhunters sherif "pissing smiley"

• Like 1

I would like to enter one of my White lemons, she is the more skunk like Indica feno on day 49 here finishing shortly after. I bought a new camera hope it will be enough to win!

White Lemon

Medium : Soil,11 Liter Pots,  45% organic soil (10-10-10) 45% perlite and 10% breaker-sand.
Nutrients : Powder feeding short flowering GHSC and Advanced Nutrients Bud blaster supplement in week 2 and 8 to adjust npk during this periods
Light : LFG-Pro II and I, total 750 watts.

Germinated: 02-03-2014
Flowered from 08-04-2014 to 27-05-2014 on this picture!

post-22722-0-17785200-1401551521.jpg

• Like 4

:rtfm: give him a badge.... strainhunters sherif "pissing smiley"

see, some people dont wanto enter anyway :) im so bad when i give others chance to win the price :D it also made me a whiner ive heard (telling about the picture size), i could have been quiet about  it so there would have been only 4 pics that compete against me  and your pic is still not proper size:D

are you saying if i hadnt said anything your pic would have been magically approved:D no man it wouldnt grow up:D

• Like 1