Hawai'ian Heirloom Cannabis indica Kiluea series

Its gonna be a fun trimming ^^ thanks for sharing your lady man, its a nice lady with 12/12 from seeds more or less!

Is this some kind of hawaiian strain or just a cros you made?

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Its gonna be a fun trimming ^^ thanks for sharing your lady man, its a nice lady with 12/12 from seeds more or less!

Have a good grow

Aloha Dust, This new strain was a gift from my extended Hawai'ian family here on the Big Island. I started the seed in a 10 liter container and it erupted into this monster cola producing plant that I took to seed using a male from the same seed. In Hawaii Dutch Treat, Pineapple, and NYC Diesel are good for insect and disease resistance so the next cycle will be doing F1 hybrids looking for hybrid vigor and pest free.

• Like 2

Aloha Dust, Kilauea is in the filtered air curing and drying box I made for her. Due to the humidity the process of getting the water out takes a few days longer here in Hawai'i compared to indoors in Washington State. I will be getting considerable seed and plan on doing the dry rice method and heat treating some like the organic vegetable growers are doing. Do you offer organically grown seed at GHSC?

I dont think the seed production is fully organic, i think a big part of it is, like the nutes and all during the development, but i can not say the seeds are organic because i can not certify the process doesnt contain any intervention at any time. It might be i will ask next time i see Franco or Arjan!

Have a good day

• Like 1

I dont think the seed production is fully organic, i think a big part of it is, like the nutes and all during the development, but i can not say the seeds are organic because i can not certify the process doesnt contain any intervention at any time. It might be i will ask next time i see Franco or Arjan!

Have a good day

Aloha Dust, The grow you see here was with salts like the powderfeed formulas. Next up is Eco Vita 7-5-10 OMRI vs Jr Peters & Calcium Nitrate. i have a limit of seven plants so one needs to make every single plant count. ( 1 male and 6 to seed)

It has exceptional looks, great size and perfect color. You have good hand cultivating and hope to see more photos! 

Greetings and thanks for sharing! :)

Aloha, The climate during the winter helps  as there is no heat or venting system. The plant is growing in 10 liters of substate and it will be interesting to see what her offspring do in 100- 200 liters.

post-7080-0-45856000-1401361075.jpg

• Like 2

Have a good grow

Aloha Dust, I am surprised i have not heard back from Arjan & Franco on these Hawaiian Heirloom strains. Do they find many like this on Strainhunters treks?

well with the openings of the Club, the changes in US and all, Arjan and franco these days are more busy than a President lol, but im pretty sure one day they will go to Hawaii after all it has amazing history with cannabis and climatic conditions that can not be found elsewhere..

Time will tell ;)

• Like 1

Aloha Dust, We all know that GHSC is a team effort & Arjan is real lucky to have one that i consider World Class like Ben's at Sensi.

When is Arjan and the road warrior crew coming back? I think my Heirlooms may have some World class qualities too. I just took the seed of the bottom 1/3 of Kilauea and produced a little under 500 grade A seeds in the bag with more to come.

post-7080-0-70321500-1401736920.jpg

post-7080-0-58187500-1401741436.jpg

post-7080-0-03338600-1401743815.jpg

• Like 3

Have a good grow

Aloha Dust, Kilauea is in the bag and produced 800 seed at 45 seeds per gram.  I think I found a new spot with more sun and altitude to do a OMRI Kilauea trial leaving me in the rainforest with the coir and the hydro.

• Like 1