1 NL auto and 1 chocolope auto (sensi seeds)

Hi guys and girls,

3 and a half weeks ago I decided to pop some auto seeds, 1 is northern lights auto flower from sensi seeds and the other is chocolope from a unidentified seed bank

Using bio bizz light mix soil

And will be using bio bizz bloom when the time Comes

They are 3 and half weeks old, I haven't had them under any specific bulb or light regime due to no budget so I basically been using the best of the UK weather...

Please let me know what you guys think, any advise would be appreciated

♥♥

• Like 1

Looking ok man the 1 at the back looks like it has had a bit to much water I check the weight of pot when dry then you will feel the difference when still wet uk weather can be a bicth I try to get them strong indoors then put them outside when stronger but weather is getting good so you should have some nice bud at the end are you only using bio bizz bloom if they are auto as soon as you see female hairs I think you can start feeding them the bloom its good to have some grow as well if im wrong some 1 will put you right nice start peace to you

Thank you for our kind words nicc1976, the NL at the back.. I wondered what had happened to 1, 2 of her leaves... slight downward curl will wait till she fully dries out before I water again, I'm probably only watering once per week...

I'm waiting to see the first female hair come out, but I'm in no hurry I can wait my turn :)

On average they will be in the sunshine 3-7 hours a day.... Other time they are under an eco friendly bulb.

Toying with the idea of putting a 300w cfl in there but it's funds... I don't have the budget right now. :(

• Like 2

I now I here you grow stuff can put a big dent in your pocket if you keep looking on ebay I have had some really good deals some good second hand stuff remember if you can get a good second hand cfl from a good seller it will last a good while just keep checking it only takes 5 mins each time just saying to save you some money I leave mine outside all the time now I only get worried if temps go down under 10 my babys have been in thunderstorms this week and look great

Lol thunderstorms mine also had some terrible hail stones other day!!

Cheers mate, that's kinda where I been looking but currently no decent secondhand bits... I seen a 300w cfl bulb and reflector for 54 quid so I guess it ain't too bad....

Instead of buying weed to smoke I should just buy my equipment.... sad times :( ♥♡♥

54 for a 300w and reflector i think its right. Hey mate the photos where taken at week 3 and a half? Them look fine :) mine (auto cheeseberry) has grown the same heigh more or less and at week 4 started preflowers, even it is indica and different. Wanting to see more dude, keep it up :)

Thanks burnNWO I think give or take that photo was from 3 and half weeks growth, they should be more developed than what they actually are now but I guess I have slightly stunted them, no worries though they look healthy.

Both giving off that sweet skunk smell

I would not do it as you are growing outside and some autos dont take to good to topping as they are a quick flower plant have a look on net for other grows good information I always read about the plant before I grow it then you now how the plant will take to different things hope this helps peace

Thanks Bro.

I'm not actually growing outside.... They are actually under weak 20w cfl bulbs 20/4 but as I'm on the 22nd floor when it's sunny they go straight out on my balcony in the full British sun...

I'm actually a disabled type 1 diabetic so I spend most of my day alone in my home....

Might sound funny but some days I'm running forward and backward to the balcony and too the grow room when the sun comes out and goes in lol.

:(

I see i have been sick a few years now it can get you down growing bud helped me out in a big way its just a bxxxxxx when you run out I have just found some cheese from the 90s crossed with lemon it stinks but it is a really nice smoke I dont normally buy on road but this is special you now peace bro

• Like 1

For sure it can get one down :(

From the wording you use it sounds as if your not far from my neck of the woods...

Buying on road is a joke down my way... 1.3 - 1.5 gram for 20 quid.... its a joke.

For the past 3 years I been buying my weed / hash / oil from dark nets like silk Road... They actually do some wicked deals. I actually don't mind smoking high grade natural bush weed from Swaziland...

30 grams for 90 quid.... bargain

Silk Road is basically website like eBay... but for drugs... A-Z of drugs but you don't bid on just buy... and the payment system is bit coin. You can only access the site via TOR browser...

I buy 30g from Swaziland, South Africa and takes around 8 days to deliver via royal mail..... and believe me when that postman comes it's a happy day!!

Wish I could still fink skunk on road for 180... round here 220-240 all day every day :(

Dodgy?? Why... its a respected market place but then again if you did ever use it please be smart enough to get your order delivered to a different address to the one your growing at.

I have used those dark net sites for a long long time now and there are many honest, reliable and respectable vendors on there

I would not do it as you are growing outside and some autos dont take to good to topping as they are a quick flower plant have a look on net for other grows good information I always read about the plant before I grow it then you now how the plant will take to different things hope this helps peace

. You can top them but add 10'days to your grow time , they take a while to tecover
  • Like 1