Please Help Me Identified 2 plants

thegreenlantern

Hi everyone how are you all doing. Iv got a tough question to ask. I have recently started growing and am a good couple weeks in. I have 2 plants that i started 3 weeks ago and are both doing very nicely. the problem i have is that i got the seeds from 2 bud heads i got from a friend and for as the day is long i cant remember what strains they were. I do know that they were both really good indoor & we were smoking a lot of afooey and sour diesel at the time but i cant say for sure if that is the buds i got the seeds from. I have uploaded both plants and as you can see they are both very different 1 defiantly looks like a indica strain and the other a sativia. both seeds were planted at the same time and both plants have kept to the same speed leaf and node growth just at different intervals . except on the bigger plant i have topped did this 2 weeks in. 

i know its probably going to be a bit tough to tell what strain they are because they are still very young, but would appreciate any of your opinions on what you think it might me. 

thanks a alot for your help 

post-34492-0-41068200-1402001384.jpg

post-34492-0-61381500-1402001419.jpg

post-34492-0-23796300-1402001452.jpg

post-34492-0-01857900-1402001482.jpg

• Like 1

there was a time 20 or so years ago you could identify plants like this.. but these days with so many varieties its near impossible, unless some one is growing the same plant..even then its hard.

all i can say is.. you wouldnt have kept the seeds if the weed was crap.. and if it was indoor,its most likely a decent strain, and probably going to be female seeds.. this doesnt mean you wont have sex them to make 100% sure..

anyways.. theyre looking healthy enough..

Yeah its near to impossible especially at this age like you mentionned, we see how the afgooey grows when she will be a bit older, if she keeps the rounded edges like this on the plant it could be the afgooey. We´ll see ;)

The other one looks likeeeee...cannabis :girlcrazy:  haha sorry ;)

Good luck man they sure look on the way to become nice lady, be careful on the more sativa one i dont know how much you feed and what but something is not perfectly balanced :) the new growth is a little bit too yellow i think.