The 'Thanks Jack' Bunch

Guest guest

Guest samuelo
Gotta say a big thanks to SH Admin supremo #1 Jack for so kindly sending me these lil beauties

Some amazing GH strains

THANKS JACKIE kiss.gif

Guest samuelo
Good News!

The lil church seed.... I gave a lil squash putting my hands inside freezer bag being careful not to handle with my hands (because oil from the hands can be very bad for seeds) and i left in dampened tissue and within 6 hours had grown a tail - so i planted immediately and hopefully in the next few hours she will poke her head above the soil.... I have just checked on her - carefully gently moving some soil and i can see that she is pushing upwards - so hopefully next update will be all 5 of The 'Thanks Jack' Bunch

Guest samuelo
1 week later and all is well with the bunch - Still under cover til the 2nd set of true leaves
whole%20bunch.JPG

A.M.S
ams_0.JPG

TrainWreck
tw.JPG

White Widow
ww.JPG

White Rhino
wr.JPG

AND........... She Made it - The Church
tc.JPG

Guest samuelo
So 3 - 4 days since i last showed these lil babies and they have put on a growth spirt since - they looking quite alright

DSC00478_0.JPG

DSC00481_0.JPG

DSC00480.JPG

I have only been watering these lil cherubs every 3 - 4 days and even then i have been doing with a spray bottle - just gently coating the soil and inside the baggie - you want to keep it a moist condition only, if you over water at this stage you will have some unhappy roots - could even kill your new crop and that would make you sad

remember - they still are lil babies - Awww but they look so cute and lovely

Guest superbluehaze

I am pleased to it Sam,

You will love the church; It is my favorate plant for potency and yeild.

I hope it is phenotype 3;

fingers crossed., though all the phenotypes are amazing,

number 3 is really special.

The church is an amazing smoke too.

happy growing, mate,

john

Guest samuelo
I transplanted these girls on Friday..... I have kept them half in the original pots for the transplant as i wanted to try 'the step system' again.

Had a bit of a problem when i was transplanting - not with the actual transplanting but in the move from 'nursery' to 'main room'. I had kept the lil girls in the humidity baggies so a few of the leaves were still a lil moist and i was really stoned and just moved them through to the main room after transplanting and forgot about the moist leaves.... So a few leaves - mostly on the Trainwreck ended up turning crispy, infact the Trainwreck was even laying on the soil dying but i proped it up for a couple of days - gave a good watering and now she is standing up on her own and since friday she has popped 2 new sets of leaves so they all doing well.

A.M.S ( Anti Mould System)
ams_1.JPG

Church
church.JPG

Trainwreck
trainwreck_0.JPG

White Rhino
white%20rhino.JPG

White Widow
white%20widow.JPG

Whole Bunch
DSC00503_2.JPG

Whole bunch from the air
DSC00504_2.JPG

Whole bunch from the air, with the light on
DSC00494_0.JPG

So thats the 'thanks jack' bunch all settling into the veg cycle, will keep them vegging for around another 28 days

Guest samuelo
hey guys, the trainwreck got damaged when i was moving the girls into new room, i had left the humidity baggies on up until transplanting and the leaves on the trainwreck were quite moist and the brighter light caused them to get crispy and it was falling on its side and things but she be doing fine now thumbs_up.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest samuelo
Just some update pics of these ladies - around about 10 days into 12/12 - some white hairs are appearing so hopefully will have some explosions soon - this is just a scramage of pics but they certainly grown

IMG00038-20101210-0445.jpg

IMG00040-20101210-0446.jpg

IMG00041-20101210-0447.jpg

IMG00042-20101210-0447.jpg

IMG00043-20101210-0447.jpg

Guest samuelo
Okay guys so i just installed the Lumatek 600W ballast with a 750 super switch..... plants are saying oh thanks sam :) and they swaying in the breeze listening to tunes - here they are around about 17 days into 12 12
IMG00076-20101217-2244.jpg

IMG00077-20101217-2244.jpg

White Widow
IMG00078-20101217-2245.jpg

A.M.S
IMG00079-20101217-2245.jpg

The Church
churtch.jpg

Trainwreck
train.jpg

White Rhino
rhin.jpg