Nothern Light - lack of nutrient

BrunoGomide

This is my daughter, RaunyJane, she is a Nothern Light auto compact. It has 48 days of life. Its my first time growing.
The lower leafs are starting to get yellow and weak, like the pic underneath. I think it might be a lack of Nitrogen. Does anyone know what the best option to deal with it.
Im using a light of 150Watts.
I was thinking if it has any easy organic solution or to switch the vase of the plant, put her on a bigger one, with new soil full of nutrients, but she is very big, im afraid im gonna damage or stress her. She will be flowering in one week or so, the stress of switching the vase would be tragic for her.
If anyone has a solution, please help.
Thanks all.
Smoke weed every day!

post-34685-0-39309300-1403740897.jpg

post-34685-0-89784300-1403741035.jpg

post-34685-0-37570900-1403741050.jpg

• Like 1

looks like its flowering already, so if you were to repot it id probably repot into a flowering soil mix.. some one with more knowledge on that might be able to help further.

the plant looks pretty healthy to me, and those first 1 finger leaves are bound to die off any way so its not really an issue.

yes i dont think neither you have too worry too much, it could be from touching the soil when you water, but like Sukon said in most cases they die at one time, the set of true leave above is the one that really indicates you what she wants :)

By looking at the plant she looks happy and vigorous with the leaves straight, be careful maybe on the watering the soil seems very wet so make sure to give good cycles ;)

Have a good grow man

I just put her on the flowering shift, 12/12. Gonna see how she will behave now.
My friend got a fertilizer that have some nitrogen, Miracle-Gro, NPK 24-8-16. I will put just a very small amount to see what happens.
I had just finishing watering her, thats why the soil was very wet. 
Thanks a lot guys!

Hello friend, 

Easy, is not a problem. It is normal for the lower leaves to turn yellow, they are the first fake leaves, also if you are close to the substrate, or touching the substrate, faster yellow Ref. 

Your plants look very healthy, do not worry, it is normal for these old lower leaves to turn yellow, do not worry. 

Greetings! :)