Cannabis Restaurant Menu

iStoned

I as many others are exited about what's happening around the world with the legalization movement which I proudly support. And as many others I'd like to take advantage of the opportunities that comes with a new market that one have little more experience with then the regular businessman. And most of the users think, I wanna start a coffeshop, a cannapharmacy, become budtender, farmer etc. But what about a restaurant that only serve dishes related to cannabis. A few question comes of course.

1. Is cannabis enough as a theme on the food?
2. Should it be vegetarian, organic, vegan etc?
3. Should all, some or none contain THC?
4. If some of the food contains thc, is it ok to bring children?
5. Alcohol???

The last question, what would you like on the menu and what would you pay for it?

Peace

good idea man, there are a few cookers now that specializes in this, and i think with the correct strainS and practice you could do some amazing thing, for my part i would do a THC part and a non THC part, you can also use the buds for the amazing terpenes they have in some strains, depending on how you will treat the buds you will get more or less THC, but you would need a lot of testing and a lab to test the food for you so you know exactly what you have.

And as far as what i would like to see,.. i dont know normal food but cooked good :) You dont have to see the buds everywhere, for example with canna butter you could just cook your meat in it in the pan and it would sure give a nice taste if done properly and little effects, in some other places you can put the projector on the buds, like the people making fried buds, they just deep them in hot oil and fry them few seconds and eat them with sauce or things like this.

Soo lots of things to do, up to you to choose :D

Good luck man!

I have always been interested in cooking, and for the last 6 years really interested in cannabis but it's just recently I thought of a real restaurant. Sure it would be nice with fried buds and leaf tea, perhaps that could be an extra bonus. But I was thinking more home cooking with a touch of cannabis. Something like Indica glazed beef with potatos and creamy white widow sauce or why not Chicken Kush Salad? As you mentioned there is much that can be done with butter and oil. The cannabis oil is nice because it gives a nice earthy taste and would do well in a salad.

Do you have a favorite dish you'd like to see in a Ganja Restaurant?

The possibility to choose with or without thc would be great! 

• 3 weeks later...