FLUSHING OUTDOOR TIPS?

Roger Flowerer

Hi guys, can someone give me some simple tips about flushing plants outdoor?

I didn't see anything in the forum, may be I didn't look good. If it's already written i will see the link.

I only know that I have to stop nutrients 2 weeks before harvest and begin to water the plant 2 or 3 times a day and stop 3 days before harvest.

Right?

• Like 1

You should flush then with 2 to 3 Times the amount of water tobpot size. e.g 10 litre pot 20/30 litres of water . I do this twice in the last two weeks. A lot of the leaves can fall off during flush. Once the goodness and colour is gone they drop off .

yes if they are in pots it is like in indoor more or less, if they are in full soil, then you need to stop the nutes a little bit before to make sure they eat up everything :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

yes if they are in pots it is like in indoor more or less, if they are in full soil, then you need to stop the nutes a little bit before to make sure they eat up everything :)

Wow finally found it thanks for this dust I was looking on how to flush when they are directly in the soil

And if you still feel like you need to clean you can check in all these cleaning products line, they are a lot now that are made to destroy everything left in the soil, i dont really like it but some do, check in  a growshop website you should find it easily :)

Cheers