Strains aka land races

Hippy_mafia

You mean so that for example Green House can test it or sell it? If you do that I doubt that you personally will get creds for it. If you do it because you love the strain and want others to taste the glory of the bud, then be my guest and send them an email. There's no possibility to trademark a strain, if you don't do it the Monsanto-way, homegrown gmo pot. However I think it's possible to send seeds to various seedbanks (more than to GHSC), if they do anything with it is up to them I'd guess. You could also start your own business and enter cannabis cup with your own strain or found land races. The last is hard and it takes long time to breed something that's stable and good enough for the cup.

But I have similar ideas and in the future I want to be a breeder/farmer so if there's anything I don't know (that someone else might put into light) I'd be happy to learn, but that my friend is up to the more experienced ganja gurus on the forums  :)

• Like 1

Well you could still look on the website of GHS and see if there is an office adress and send a few seeds with a letters, if they are interested they will maybe get back to you, but i doubt they can use this kind of seeds without having collected them personally, even if they trust 100% somebody, you never know :)

But you can share as much photos and descriptions as you want around here :) Just make sure to not trade seeds between members directly on the forum it is forbidden ;)

Have a good day!

• Like 1