Danksta's dream

Danksta

Say heyhey everybody!

I'm ''Danksta'' and i'm very new here, and very exited to see if any of you can help me become the dankest danksta like the lot of you, im not a newbie to growing a plant in soil, but i am when it comes to putting some yield in to it like in hydroponics (dwc in this case) , i'm having difficulty trying to find the right ec chart amount for a deep water culture

i'm going to use Powdwerfeeding but i'm always hearing that i should use much less ec in a dwc system, and i'm going to grow some 501st OG(4 reg), Rug Burn OG(4 reg) and Ghost of Lee Roy OG(3 reg) from Rare Dankness,and i popped the freebies, the barneys farms june promo (Chronic thunder, Critical Kush,Blue Cheese,Pineapple Chunk) one fem each,

the only nute's i will use is Powderfeeding motherplant for veg and PowderFeed Hybrid for flowering,

all help would be gold about how i should control the EC with all this, should i  just go by the PF brochure in dwc?

thanks to the lot of ye,

Danksta

P.s sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask for help, just started here

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum mate, 

Hope to see your daily culture, your plants and your DWC system :) 

The DWC is like any other hydroponics system, the EC varies depending on the variety you use, some varieties need more EC than others, you should observe it, plants speak.

When I make hydroponics, use a ec of 0.5 in the first two weeks, then I get on ec 1.0. 

During flowering, I will rise gradually, from 1.0 to 1.8, 1.8 is highest in the week, when the buds are large and need fat. When is finishing flowering under 0, clean water for the plant to consume natural resources, so much improves the flavor. usually 7 to 10 days with only water, no nutrients. After harvest. 

I hope to be of help, cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome on SH forum man

hope you will enjoy the place and find all the infos you are looking for for your DWC ;) Like Jose said, i would use more or less the dose indicated in the brichure, and adjust depending on the needs of your plant, in hydro you will see very fast if they are hungry or if they get too much :)

If you need any help on using the forum dont hesitate to ask us and we will help you out, And i hope to see our DWC in  a nice Grow journal ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

• Like 1

Absolutely lovely comments, i already am so grateful,

Thank you ever so much, I'm very exited to be around here and be a part of the rising cannabis revolution,

i believe that Cannabis is the most powerful medicine,

that it can be used for amazingly outstanding treatments, even as a teenage child i was amazed

that it could cure tumors and cancers, i knew i wanted to be a part of that.

to prove to the world we can win this battle against cancer.

I finally am making my dreams come true, I want to make very good medicine,

such brilliant medicine that could save the dying,

i know it wont be easy, and that's why i have the lot of you :D

Thank you all dogs! and happy growing to all of you,

Dankster

• Like 1