got some that wont flower

jman420

have got 4 g13 plants that are in 10 litre air pots in coco soil they have been on 12 on 12 off of  light and are fed with powder feed and have been for over a month now and still no sine of budding can some one tell me what i can do please as i am stumped pluss thay ar geting to close to the light so need any idears on that to   

hi u don't say how old ur plants are, but they will not flower until sexually mature to do so.

Only thing i can think off to suggest isa to cut another hour from light cycle and see if they respond.

Have a Nice Day

Well you could try to give they a longer period of dark, give them 36h of darkness, then go back to 12/12 and if it doesnt work you can go a little lower at 10/14 something like this. but it should not be necesary, could you post a picture of the plant to see if she has some kind of problem or no.

Have a good day

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well you could try to give they a longer period of dark, give them 36h of darkness, then go back to 12/12 and if it doesnt work you can go a little lower at 10/14 something like this. but it should not be necesary, could you post a picture of the plant to see if she has some kind of problem or no.

Have a good day

Hi Dust,

I've 2 plants, and i've leaved them 36 hrs in dark, then i switched to 12/12 and just 1 plant (small one) is in flowering time now, and another one (bigger) is not flowering. Tell me what can i do now ? This is pictures:

Small plant (3 days in flowering time)

post-32418-0-55442400-1414226987.jpg

Bigger plant (not yet flowering)

post-32418-0-12854900-1414227005.jpg