wich strain is best for deep thinking for a philosophy class

p-streets

looking into for certain strains or affect of strain to use when I go to my philosophy class. I just don't see myself sitting thru a lecture or even talking without some magic beans to help out. Prefer strains from seed banks that ship world wide I have been doing my homework but would like personal thoughts as well. if seed banks cannot be named just strain names will do I will hunt  for them high and low haha   :hunter:

• Like 1

Oh wow, that's really specific. I would go with something that enhance creativity. I personally really enjoy White Widow for reading, painting and such because it enhance my creativity but also makes me excited and easily happy but still very chill. Now there's only one problem. Strain reviews are limited in the way that every individual feels and taste and experience everything in life slightly different, and so with cannabis. So, it's possible it will work or perhaps some other strain will work, and that my friend is the excitement of strain hunting ;)

• Like 1

Hmmm..

Well there are sure hundreds of fitting Strains id suggest mostly a pure Sativa, if u cant really grow a full Sativa go for a full Indica, leave the hybrids out.

One Strain i gotta admit allways hits my mind for philosofical highs is GHS Nevilles Haze. On the other Hand is Chocolope from DnA a absolut amazing choice too.

In departement Indica i really like maple leave Indica to medicate and Write maybe ull like it too :)

good luck

cheers

• Like 1

Most of the time i hear some reports of very psychic high and thinks like this with weed, it would be more on the side of the hazes, the Neville Haze like it has been quoted, or maybe some of the Arjan Haze.

• Like 1

going to have to :read:  into these strains I heard of the super silver need to look into the two dust is talking about. thanks for rplies 1st grow is one to remember just looking for the perfect 2 beans for me. this is a lot of home work I been doing

Durga mata im thinking that's going to be 1 of 4 strains that are going to be used in first grow. so the  brave   :paladin: continues his journey.  will be keeping a log of  adventure's once they begin thanks for info given on the strains fellas.

• 5 years later...