White Lemon

-Genetics: El Nino x Super Lemon Haze

-Flowering-time: 8-9 weeks

-Height: Medium-tall

-Good for SCRoG

-Effect: I gonna tell you later

Bubba Kush

-Genetics: Bubble Gum, Kush

-Effect: Relaxing, narcotic, Long lasting.

-Flowering indoor: 9 weeks

11 days in flower.

This week has gone by quickly. It has been the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam and I had to stay home. In my plant room has been activity at high level. My White Lemon has started to bloom. My Bubba Kush has not proven anything yet! The temperature at the same level and the humidity is also on the level! Everything looks good except that they lower leaves on the WL starts turning yellow!

Group photo!

SAM_0242.JPG

This White Lemon has grown this week 13 cm and ar now 60 cm high!

SAM_0231.JPG

SAM_0232.JPG

SAM_0233.JPG

This White Lemon has gronw this week 13 cm as well and ar now 53 cm high!

SAM_0234.JPG

SAM_0235.JPG

SAM_0237.JPG

And my sweet Bubba Kush has grown this week 12 cm and ar now 38 cm high!

SAM_0238.JPG

SAM_0239.JPG

SAM_0241.JPG

This was all for this week I see you guys agen next Sunday!!

///Jimmy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking very good once again Jimmy, nice healthy plants, i think we will see a huge difference next week in the growth...cant wait for my sunday fix Eperienced growersmay have somthing else to add to this. i use a rule of thumb, leaves curl down too much of somthing curl up not enough of somthing.

Throwing my 20$ worth could i suggest a flush soon as you will see the tips curling down and could be the first signs of a lock out. prevention is better than cure!

Jimmy, wonderful grow my man.

I am new here but I have been reading a ton here lately. And when it comes to flushing, it looks like the rule of thumb around here is 2-3X the container amount for flush. You have 11L so probably 20-30L flush is required. You might not have flushed everything the last time since you said you only flushed on a 1:1 ratio. Really looking forward to new updates this week! Happy growing mate.

Jimmy... When the tip of the leaves turns down, means to much nutes, I hat the on my plants & they went back on track in a 2 of days, but I have to flushed 1 plant that was more sensitive but she can back good too. Give them some time & check in daily bases for the tips go up again, besides that the girls are looking very good. Good work my manthumbs_up.gif

White Lemon

-Good for SCRoG

Bubba Kush

Eighteen days into flower.

High amigos and amigas! Today my plants have been 18 days in flower. White Lemon is looking good & the Bubba Kush is BAD you guys remember I have one more Bubba Kush how was not good!? This one is a hermo!, look the pics Below. This week has been ok except that I saw that my Bubba was two sexes. The White Lemon's looking really good, I think, Bubba also looks good but I get a little angry and sad when I see this! I water with 400 ml every other day, the temperature remains the same as before and the humidity is around 45% 50%. Will be interesting to see what will happen next week. Everything feels good and I can not wait until the end of January.

Group photo!

SAM_0252.JPG

This White Lemon has grown 10 cm this week and ar now 70 cm high! And she is beautiful:)...

SAM_0257.JPG

SAM_0258.JPG

SAM_0259.JPG

This White Lemon has grown 11 cm this week and ar now 64 cm high! The top leaves is pointing down I dont know why!?

SAM_0254.JPG

SAM_0255.JPG

SAM_0256.JPG

This Bubba Kush has grown 12 cm this week and ar now 50 cm high! Sad day for me!

SAM_0260.JPG

SAM_0261.JPG

SAM_0262.JPG

hermo.jpg

Thats was all for this week, I see you agen next Sunday take care all and stay high!!!

//Jimmy

White Lemon

-Good for SCRoG

Bubba Kush

Twenty-five days in bloom!

This week has been ok, I have had the most interest in my wife's Bubba. I have every day, scratching the balls from her. On my WL # 2 and her screw leaves so I have tried everything, all week, she received only water! But nothing happens!?? I personally feel that WL # 2 has good body and to WL # 1 is a bit thin! Hubba Bubba is a Shemale and it will be fun to see if I manage to not get her to not produce seeds. The temperature is around 29c during the day and around 22c at night. The humidity has increased to 60% I do not know why!?? I am looking to buy 3 pcs LED Grow Light 15 Watt and place them in the lower part of the grow room, so they lower buds can get more light!

Group foto!!

SAM_0273.JPG

SAM_0274.JPG

This White Lemon has grown a lot this week 18cm and now ar 88cm high!!

SAM_0275.JPG

SAM_0276.JPG

SAM_0277.JPG

SAM_0278.JPG

SAM_0279.JPG

This White Lemon has grown 16cm this week and now ar 80cm high!!!

SAM_0280.JPG

SAM_0281.JPG

SAM_0282.JPG

SAM_0283.JPG

SAM_0284.JPG

This Shemale Bubba has grown 10cm this week and ar now 60cm high!!!

SAM_0285.JPG

SAM_0286.JPG

SAM_0287.JPG

SAM_0288.JPG

SAM_0289.JPG

I hope you all likes my update!! I will see you guys agen next Sunday. Take care and thanks for stoping by!!

Love Jimmy

Hey Jimmy lookin good bro...i am with Franco on this one, the hermie would have gone the moment i saw it too much hasstle. out of intrest, i had the same results from 4 seeds, 2 phenos, 3 larger plants than the other one, was the Smaller one the hermie?

When i see signs of recovery from my problem i always prune a few of the yellowing leaves no point in wasting energy to revive them when the plant needs all nutes for big jucy flowers. very good log jimmy!