1st time grow

tetra

What strain/strains are you using. Usually depends on the flower duration. I only grow indica usually 8-9 weeks flower and I start the flush at the end of 7 weeks. That's just an example for an idica like bubba kush or LA confidential. Also I like to flush in between every nute feeding for many different reasons. But one would be to keep the medium fresh and to make flushing easier at the end. Remember when you feed water in between nutrient feedins, your plant doesn't just drink water, it's flushing the nutes that left over from your last nute feeding and your plants eats all them nutes up. hope that helps doggy dog...

• Like 1

I have some s5 haze (abc seeds) using greenhouse hybrid feed with allmix biobizz soil and some white Russian also on the hybrid feed both doing great ..I've heard about bud boost and pk13 should I be using this too ?

I always use a bud booster the last 3-4 weeks of a crop. I personally love Fox farm nutrients so I'm not sure exactly those nutes were so I researched them and yes definitely use. The booster at the end is always the secrect to a nice hard, super frosty nugget. Keep the pk 13 at mid use when using bud booster. Make sure to leave time for a few good flushes at the end.

Hello man welcome on SH forum!

For your powderfeeding do you mean the final flush or a regular flush during the flowering?

If you talk about the final flush, as when to stop the feeding, at least 10 days before the end, if you can do more i always like to stop feeding at least 2 weeks before cutting, or more sometimes it depends the cycles ;) If you talk about a normal flush to wash a little bit your soil etc.. then in flowering i usually do one around week 3 than another one 2 weeks later, and a last one before cutting, you will find in the grow sessions videos by Franco and Arjan some nice tips about it ;)

for the PK you can use it technically, but then you will unbalance the formula of the Pf and you will probably not get the best of it ;)

Have a good discovering of the place and hope you will share your lady in  a journal ;)