Outdoor Strains for Spring 2015

trznk

Hi guys!

I have decided to start an outdoor grow in the Spring of 2015. I live in a temperate climate in Eastern Europe.

Tried to select only strains known to perform well outdoors but I would still like to have some Hawaiian Snow there and a few SSH.

To give you an idea of what I have in mind so far:

Hawaiian Snow

Kalashnikova

Big Bang

Jack Herer and maybe White Rhino

Church

Exodus Cheese

and thought about Tangerine Dream and Liberty Haze from Barney's. I had the opportunity to try both this Summer in Amsterdam and I was very impressed. They are said to perform well outdoors.

I would like to know what you guys think about what I selected. Please keep in mind that I am a novice. I also do not do this commercially. I am going to do it together with a very good friend and it's going to hopefully provide us with enough bud to stop wasting money on mediocre the crap that you find around here...

I am currently growing 4 Big Band Autos. All seeds germinated but one didn't survive unfortunately. They are 15 days from germination. I am going to transfer them outdoors in about 1 week. Let me know if you think this is too soon. They are healthy and sturdy and the weather has been very sunny and hot for the past weeks.

Thanks in advance!:)

trznk

• Like 1

Well sounds  like a good selection! all nice strains for outdoor, and it is going to smell strong so be prepared for it ;) the more sensitive will be the hawaiian and Exodus that take a little bit diferent regiment of nutrient than the others, go a little bit more slowly on the nutes until they reach a good size and can handle more :)

Have a good grow with those and good luck with the BB ;)

• 1 year later...