Got some white widow seeds from green house. How to start ?

bagasu

Hi guys,

First of all I want to say that I've visited few days ago the Green House coffee shops from Amsterdam, and they are awesome! Nice weed, and a nice place to chill out.

I bought some white widow seeds, and I have no idea how to start this. I don't remember, but I think they are autoflowering and/or feminized, or something like that (maybe somebody who knows them exactly can correct me if I'm wrong).

From my research (correct me too if I'm wrong):

• autoflowering - I think it has something to do with the light that you give it to it, but not sure.
  • feminized - the seeds are females, so the plant will have only bud (for smoking), after they are grown. If they are not feminized, mascules might grow from the seeds, and they are not for smoking, just for seeds.

I never grew this stuff before, or any other plant, and I have just an idea of how to start it.

This is what I know at this point:

• Put the seed in a white tissue paper. Wait for 3 days or so, until it gets that "bulb", so that I can put it in my soil
  • Put the seed with that "bulb" into soil, and give it light (don't know how much or how exactly)
  • When the flower is grown enough (I don't know when it's grown enough, just by it's estetic)
  • I guess in this step I should take  the buds from the flower, put it somewhere and wait for it to dry (don't know how many days, is it ok to smoke it undried ? can you smoke the leaf too, or just the bud ?)
  • Smoke it

Somebody wrote me on chat yesterday how to put the seed in the white tissue paper, but I don't see the message in history.

I want to grow this indoor, without chemicals, and the fastest way possible (eco).

From my research, it takes around 5-10 weeks in order to get it done.

Here are some (extra) questions, lol:

• How many grams could I get (aprox) from one plant ?
  • Should I start with one plant or two ?
  • How much room do I need for one plant ? I have just a wardrobe, medium size, for this.
  • I guess it will smell in the entire room just weed when the bud is pretty grown, but how bad ?

Let me welcome u to the world of growing :D

now lets see :P

-Autoflowering is a cannabis strain that goes into flowering mode automatically no matter how much light it get a day , a regular not autoflowering strain will need to  have 12h or less light a day to trigger flowering cycle.

-Feminized is female but male produce pollen that would pollinate the female flowers making them grow seeds instead of smokabul buds (you can still smoke seeded buds but they will have less thc and less bud to smoke since it produced seeds)

u should read again these links

i don't know if u should read 2nd link first.

Germination

Basic grow knowledge

• Like 1

Hello bagasu, Zubo explained to you nicely the diference between auto and fem, for your steps to germinate they are more or less nice, the only thing i might add, is soak the seeds in water for 24 to 48 hours before to put in the tissue. If the seed is a little bit old and in "sleeping" mode, it will awake her. Then in the tissue until it breaks up and throw out the first root, i personally prefer to put them in the soil as soon as they shout out the root from the seed, make sure to always put it with the tail toward the bottom of the pot, if not it will take longer to germinate because she will hqve to spin by herself ;)

For the rest dont hesitate to open a grow journbal and we will guide you step by step :)

Have a good grow and welcome ;)

• Like 1