NORTHERN LIGHTS & the Future!

NL Seattle Greg

I think that Arjan and Franco are just smart and don't want to get life in prison from your dear country. I belive that they would lock them up on some stupid charges just because GH seeds and powder. they promote cannabis and the lifestyle, just like Mark, and look where that brought him. even you Greg live in Hawaii, which IMO is like running away from the feds and alike. you said yourself that it's a great hideout since so many islands etc...

unfortunately US politics and the whole game around cannabis is just game of money. if I was Arjan I would never step onto US soil just because of that. since Nixon everything went to hell and you keep on with the same shit for years. there's so many of you US citizens and nobody even lifts a finger. you are satisfied with just minor things and the rest doesn't matter. ok 3-4 states have legalized canna(some for 10s of years now), yeah but the feds can still fuck you up in the arse if they want. what a country...I'm glad Arjan never went there, there would be no more GHS and no more Strainhunters if they had gone to US I'm 100% certain about it.

• Like 3

Arjan 6 Franco went to the states in order to get some genetics - Caboose for example - imo one of the nicest Indicas I ever smoked - Trainwreck c Salmon Creek Big Bud . They have some friends in california and have been at a couple loocal smoke outs BUT they keep that lo key and only mention thar FTER the are back home in their safe homes.

I mean going to a war for whatever reasons  either getting drafted or by choice) is one thing - smoking ganja ad promoting the lifestyle is a compledte different affair. What people do with 19 and at 39 with wife + kids is another pair of shoes.

I can understand everyone who fears the Us. i do the same and ould not go there anymore - I was there and risking long term prison at 21 years old but not now. There are so many other countries to visit and a lot of great weed can be found. BTW I doubt any US or hawaiian strain can really beat the best Lambsbread or Kins Bread or the best colombian Sativas.

Even If it was better why risk freedom for that ?

• Like 3

BTW.

The aim of strainhunting is searching for landraces in order o preserve the strains, that were around before the Marijuana indistry started to cross Sativas and Indicas, Skunk, northern Light etc. They are not intending to search for the latest newest best' - what is the best anyway - the one with most THC, the strongest or the one that tastes best ? To each his own.

So If Hawai still got those old strains like the Maui Wowie, Butter and Electriic then strainhunting would make more sense than just getting a better plant from the same genetics you can order online anyway because of climatic conditions.

• Like 3

Greg... it's like that you try so hard to be stubborn and "smart" you don't even read what we say... you just go in your direction no mather what. why are you on this forum anyways??

anyway, crossbreeding and landrace are TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. even if you take two landraces and cross them it's not "original", it's a cross. landrace grows naturally and don't tell me that hawaii landrace ganja still grows naturally every year... and natural crosses also occur but that was done already a long time ago. hence nowdays landraces... so, is hawaii full of LANDRACE or just full of backyard breeders/crossers/growers that claim the best strain/weed? coz Strainhunting is all about landrace and not backyard growing. they could come to any country then, it would be the same thing ;)

peace

man

• Like 1

Aloha, i have been growing World Class Cannabis since 1970 if you have a problem with my style it is your problem not mine. Show us your buds? Got any seed? show us your hydro system? It is my experience that the nay bag keyboard commandos of this industry end up wrong as hell most of the time and the folks who do the work look at them as foolish and vain.

Man with all the respect i have for the marines i absolutely dont see what they have to do in the story, and bringing it up on the subject everytime you make a message will not help you, neither help the marines..

And please try to avoid talking about growing pairs or things like this, it is not a very respectful way to talk to somebody, especially if the involved person are not here.

Now about the fact that they didn't come in Hawaii, i don't see why the balls are involved, don't you think time seems like a better reason? There are hundreds of places to visit for the Strainhunters, Hawaii, the rest of africa, australia, philipinnes, thailand, china,.. and many more, and so far 6 have been done, when did they say they would never come?

And they are afraid of US? Sorry i dont agree with this, Franco and Arjan both go to US like 6 7 times a year, have a lot of contacts here of course, and are very aware of what is going on here. But like somebody said before, why would they risk doing something that they are not allowed to do, like sending seeds or things like this, when they could be patient wait for the good time and for the federal laws to change, and then overflow the market? If i had a company such as GHS i would do the same..

I'm happy to see your work and breeding, but please try to stay respectful to everybody, dont involve balls, and stay positive ;)

Cheers

• Like 4

Man with all the respect i have for the marines i absolutely dont see what they have to do in the story, and bringing it up on the subject everytime you make a message will not help you, neither help the marines..

And please try to avoid talking about growing pairs or things like this, it is not a very respectful way to talk to somebody, especially if the involved person are not here.

Now about the fact that they didn't come in Hawaii, i don't see why the balls are involved, don't you think time seems like a better reason? There are hundreds of places to visit for the Strainhunters, Hawaii, the rest of africa, australia, philipinnes, thailand, china,.. and many more, and so far 6 have been done, when did they say they would never come?

And they are afraid of US? Sorry i dont agree with this, Franco and Arjan both go to US like 6 7 times a year, have a lot of contacts here of course, and are very aware of what is going on here. But like somebody said before, why would they risk doing something that they are not allowed to do, like sending seeds or things like this, when they could be patient wait for the good time and for the federal laws to change, and then overflow the market? If i had a company such as GHS i would do the same..

I'm happy to see your work and breeding, but please try to stay respectful to everybody, dont involve balls, and stay positive ;)

Cheers

Aloha Dust, Northern Lights was bred for COMBAT VETERANS! From 1970 to the time I brought the 11 strains to Nevil the only people on the long waiting list for my Cannabis were my girlfriends and the COMBAT VETERANS I ROLLED WITH!  So I think is safe to conclude with Northern Lights Seed the breeding was by Combat Veterans as medicine for the problems we faced after coming home as young men who were forged and tempered in Vietnam.

post-7080-0-02203400-1412977514.jpg

Aloha

the only good thing you COMBAT MARINES VETERANS ever did. and the Nam was you own fault. just like 50+ other wars you went to coz some guy in a green suit was yelling on you hard enough... sorry but you arogance irritates me so much...I have deep respect for all people of the world but for you my friend I just don't.

and I don't belive you. the part about the marines yes, I can clearly see the influence, but the breeding and neville and nl and all the bs I read in your coments...I don't know man, I try to but your childish behaviour makes it look like a lie...

sending good vibes to Hawaii. be respectfull and be good my friend

peace

man

• Like 1

Aloha

the only good thing you COMBAT MARINES VETERANS ever did. and the Nam was you own fault. just like 50+ other wars you went to coz some guy in a green suit was yelling on you hard enough... sorry but you arogance irritates me so much...I have deep respect for all people of the world but for you my friend I just don't.

and I don't belive you. the part about the marines yes, I can clearly see the influence, but the breeding and neville and nl and all the bs I read in your coments...I don't know man, I try to but your childish behaviour makes it look like a lie...

sending good vibes to Hawaii. be respectfull and be good my friend

peace

man

Aloha, Ben Dronkers at the Sensi forum, Jorge at his forum and Shantibaba at his forum  know who I am sweetie go take a look anytime.

post-7080-0-49104500-1413018050.jpg

Aloha Dust, Northern Lights was bred for COMBAT VETERANS! From 1970 to the time I brought the 11 strains to Nevil the only people on the long waiting list for my Cannabis were my girlfriends and the COMBAT VETERANS I ROLLED WITH!  So I think is safe to conclude with Northern Lights Seed the breeding was by Combat Veterans as medicine for the problems we faced after coming home as young men who were forged and tempered in Vietnam.

And this is great really, like i said i respect the marines, and i respect the breeding you make, i just dont see the meaning of bringing up the marines in the talk when they are not concerned..

But all good ;) Have a good grow!

• Like 1

I didn't say you don't exist. Just that you're ignorant and arogant. I'm glad people like you are around but like EVERYTHING else you fucked it up. If you happened to be in the circle of old breeders why such selfishness around this thing? You guys were supossed to give the plant to the world not fuck everything up. There are people who do the right thing and right way with this business and there are childish grown men who are only around to stick it to everybody elses face how the have been breeding this and that with this and this guy... My seeds are the best, No I have the original strain... I'm just sick of it. Be glad to be at the right place at the right time. Lots of us would trade place with you anytime!

Now go smoke some and grow up already.

Bless

man

• Like 1

And this is great really, like i said i respect the marines, and i respect the breeding you make, i just dont see the meaning of bringing up the marines in the talk when they are not concerned..

But all good ;) Have a good grow!

Aloha Dust, I am considered by the US Department of Defense to be a Marine i have a card to go on the military bases to fix my truck or shop at the NEX for no tax. i am a United States Marine.   1965-2014  

I didn't say you don't exist. Just that you're ignorant and arogant. I'm glad people like you are around but like EVERYTHING else you fucked it up. If you happened to be in the circle of old breeders why such selfishness around this thing? You guys were supossed to give the plant to the world not fuck everything up. There are people who do the right thing and right way with this business and there are childish grown men who are only around to stick it to everybody elses face how the have been breeding this and that with this and this guy... My seeds are the best, No I have the original strain... I'm just sick of it. Be glad to be at the right place at the right time. Lots of us would trade place with you anytime!

Now go smoke some and grow up already.

Bless

man

Aloha, Marines are Marines. if you do not like how I roll here that is too bad. I think you should maybe go find something else to do than looking the fool here for all to see. When you play games with Marines expect this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTqWWGND7Kc

the only fool are you. exploiting the tax free shops and protection of your prescious marines. don't you understand - it's YOU who poisoned the weed, it's you who brought heroin from vietnam, it's you marines amd other army fools that thought that you are doing something good but instead you guys were and stil are just puppets for other people on higher positions and evil bitions. you were given the imaginary power which you exploit every day and just by your posts you are a duche to me already. I don't do this normally and write all this shit but you crazy Americans make me sick. not all are like this but ignorant old marine just like you are the root of all that bad society represents. now I'm gonna stop but you just go and mention your "breeding", "history" and "marines" even if that doen't even mater to nobody or/and nobody even asked you. like before, your plants look amazing but you need to check yourself dude. seriously.

good luck

prace

man

• Like 1

Title says Northern Lights & the Future, had good music, good plants and plenty of positive comments. Good vibe.

Now it looks like Marine & No future! Comments and vibe are gone.

Maybe instead of arguing we can have some plants again?

If you really have to defend your Marines in this thread so much maybe at least discuss positive thing that is your personal experience and research on PTSD and cannabis. I know government trying to pretend weed got no medical values but we all heard about it's benefit for veterans. How about tell us your experience in this field, which strains help, what doses, how often for how long. What's the level of relief. This is information world can benefit from and no one benefits from argument which looks like this.

Both of you have a song to think about it: