CONTEST - Best Funny Photo !!

Jose.gh

post-8660-0-65580700-1409564958.png

Welcome friends to the monthly contest, Green House Seeds Experience!

On this occasion, we will make a photo contest dedicated to the best FUNNY pics, where appear a plant or bud (fresh or dried) of Green House  or Strain Hunters. It is also valid to show fertilizer Powder Feeding (large or sample size, all are valid). A packet of seeds is also valid only ask that you be a funny picture.

The picture to compete, must convey humor. The Photos that do not make you smile,  are not good friends. Should seek originality, humor, etc ... should be fun.

• Who can participate?
  • Any person registered in the forum, which meets the standards of the forum they can participate.

• When the contest begins and how long?
  • The contest is monthly. Each 30 days we will start a new contest, themed differently. 
  • In this case, the contest begins on September 1 and ends on October 1.

• How and when the winner is chosen?
  • The winner is chosen by public vote, is valid not vote for yourself.
  • Voting will begin once the contest ended in force and will last for 7 days.
  • All user of forum can do a vote

• What is the prize?
  • The prize is a € 100 bonus web, to spend on any of our websites, (Greenhouseseeds.nl - Strainhunters.com-Powderfeeding.ch)
  • You can order seeds, clothing, merchand, nutrients, etc .... Shipping costs are borne by the company. We no send seeds to USA, Canada and Australia

-  GREEN HOUSE SEEDS EXPERIENCES  & YOUR BEST FUNNY PHOTO   -
post-8660-0-26048800-1409565241.jpg

• How to participate?
  • Post your best summer photograph, regarding our company, GH, PF or SH
  • If you do not want to post your picture, modesty or simply maintain your privacy, you can send it via private message, or by mail (jose@greenhouseseeds.nl putting as a concept, Competition Green House), and we will post it for you, keeping your anonymity at all times (never published / revealed your nickname or data).

• What photos are valid?
  • Any original and creative FUNNY photograph of a Green House, Strain Hunters or Powder Feeding are valid.
  • The photos must be your own, original, and if in doubt, ask the originality of it is proved. No valid photographs worth of others, or photographs taken of the network, etc ... we reserve the right to request additional photos, in case of winning to verify authenticity.
  • You can post them in this thread, or send them by mail or private, if you want your nick is unknown.
  • You should discuss your photo, say that variety is, as it has grown, etc ... the information is good.
  • Only Is valid  submit one photo per person

• What is the maximum size for the photograph?
  • There is no maximum size. We reserve the right to resize for the images.

• Which prize is awarded to the winner?
  • A web bonus of 100 € to spend on our websites. Shipping charges are for own.

Greetings and good luck to everyone s Participating!     :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:
  • Like 7

hey guys :D

i hope you guys find my Meme i created from my chemdog grow is funny :D

one question tho........... got bud?

gallery_22080_1102_130926.jpg

the picture went a little fuzzy when i created the meme so if u want to check out the whole grow you can see it here :)

http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/album/1102-chemdog-grow/

thanks guys and good luck everyone

• Like 1

Well thanks for all the pics guys! but if i look the title of this contest i think  Joselito and Sushobhit you do not really fit the theme of the funny picture, they are beautiful plants, but still missing the red nose on it ;)

• Like 2

IMG_4940_zps42f050a2.jpg

I caught them red handed with my buds!!!! I knew someone was smoking it when I wasn't looking, toy story is a documentary guys!

EDIT: It's GHS Jack Herer in Picture is that enough or do I need to get logo/name of strain in it? I can do picture again with that if it's necessary. 

• Like 4

Thanks mates for pics :)

Most are fun, but not others. 

Please carefully read the contest rules, only funny pictures, humor. With GH or SH Marijuana, your crop nutrient powder Feeding, etc .... 

Must be relacinadas with Marijuana. Unfit photos will be deleted without notice.   :paladin:

There are still several days to participate !! Submit your photo !!
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...