STRAIN HUNTERS 3: IN THE WORKS

franco

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

cant wait for the new vid , if i ever win the lottery ,im going strainhunting ,other than that take me with you franco ,i dont eat a lot and wont take up much space ! lol. but seriously your expeditions are amazing ... keep up the good work ...... praise to the hunters !thumbs_up.gif

Rranco,

I dont know what the deal is with the video with regards to if its free or you have to pay but could you let us the forum members see it 1st here for free before yany one else,may be set it up so they need a code to watch rather then any fucker coming on to 2watch it?

Have you thought about doing this constantly threw the year,pick a team of forum members and send them were you want??and let them get what you want?this wat several places could be done at the same time.

I would be up for that,if money was no problem this is what id do any way by my self.

I would love to join you on a trip one day or if you sorted out multiple groups doing straine hunting constantley like a jod is be up for it,.

Where have you been I been waiting patiently for test seeds like a month atleast lol,now theres only 2 straines available.

Hows is it best to talk to you franco?I never see you on here much.

Give me your email please as id like to chat to you.

Take care.

Hello, really looking forward to strain hunters 3. Great to see a group preserving landraces, given its quasi legal to absolutely forbidden state you guys are risking quite a bit by doing what you do.

My question is if there will be a trailer/teaser for it in the not too distant future to tide us over until the release?

Thanks, looking forward to the Strain hunters 3 either way.

P.S. If you guys could ever find the real deal panama red it would be some legendary holy grail type of stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I think its good as a rule to add 1-2 months to whatever date they first give.

Same thing happened with the India expd. There are always unforeseen events down the road. And with a controversial documentary such as this one, you could expect a lot of such events!

If this extra time means better quality of the end product I'm only happy, so let the hairs become a little bit redder... wink_smile.gif

I hope it is given to us to see 1st,may be we shoul approve 1st?

Dont edit it,let us see it all ;-)

Is it me or did some of them piccys look as if the plants had been planted??? I want to see true wild,none man handle straines weve never seen before,id love to do this kind of thing,if money was no object id be at it all year round.

I do hope you recorded threw all stages,man I could watch this stuff all day every day

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. Last night I saw these beautiful pictures in the company of my girlfriend, who among other things, and'North-African origin .. I congratulate you also for its part, the placesare unforgettable!

Because today, 'the second day of Ramadan, I wanted to spendonly two words for all the Muslims of the world, to remember thecountless victims who every day are losing their lives along the coasts of my country to escape from Morocco, and many othersAfrican countries, to escape from a bad life, made ??to say the leastunworthy of all the political regimes of oppression that, so 'so "spectacular" well just have ...

Regards, Simon and Sarah.

• 2 weeks later...