how to use untreated water from the well ???

polkiny

Hello! 

I want you to know, can I use my water from a well for hydroponics on the basis of the analysis of water ????

pH 8.1 

oxidation - mg \ l = 10.6 

chlorides - mg \ l = 45.0 

iron (total) - mg \ l = 0.25 

ammonia - mg \ l = 0.45 

nitrates - mg \ l = 0.86 

nitrites - mg \ l = <0.003 

Total hardness-mg-eq \ l = 6.0 

hydrocarbons-mg \ l = 427.0 

sulfates (SO-4)-mg \ l = 54.7

what to do so I can use this water with fertilizer nuts Powder Feeding only DWC?

pf is made for hardwater it seems, i don't see any calcium in ur water so u might get a deficency like i did, alot of hydrocarbons dunno if thats can be an issue, other then that ur good to go. 

translation

if u can drink it ur girls can drink it.

Edited by zub0

http://water157.narod.ru/clear/treba.htm

О тут все нормативы, если подходит под них то можно не только для растений давать, но и самому пить. А гдето на ямайке растения прекрасно растут и в солоноватой воде. Конопля всетаки не волк, вырастил скурил и забыл...

Sorry but i am not good enough in water composition to help you, but what you should do, is look up on the net if you find a list of the legal limits for the uses of waters in agriculture, or for drinking waters, so it will give you a reference to base on.

good luck man

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

High, i used well water with coco and i bought a 10 stage filter that hooks up to the faucet from the net. I am changing to DWC and i will spring for the $ 5.60 a week for RO water. I have cancer and i can not afford to to mess up and start again so RO water here i come. I do like the 10 stage and wish i could use it but i just to afraid to, let me know how it works i would prefer to use it. Hope it all works, stay green and stay high.

Peace,Aguri

If you can afford that invest in an Osmosis Return System. This will clean any water and you can be sure the medium is clean and perfect for any kind of feeding, You just watch the ph levels accordingly. this will as well bring you better results both in terms of quality and in weight.

I have seen such a system for 89,90 € new - but if you check eBay or a second hand model you can get it for way less. Till then make sure you add a ph-down powder or liquid - Even pure Vitamin C ascorbine acid can do .. If your water missed Kaliam you might want to add some BUT once you start using GROW Feeding you get enough Kalium and Nitrogen.

If you need Kalium extra is a question only an expert can answer 

• 4 months later...