Hawaiian Snow & TGAs Timewreck,Micky Kush - 1200W

Puff Ryda

High guys, hope you doin good

got some planties just about to go in flowering time. the box is 2.88m² big..got two 600w cooltubed HPS..

Soil: Biobizz Allmix

Nutrients: Long Flower Powderfeeding

hawaiians are in 4th week and TGAs in 5th week... its getting warm inside, so i need a long tube which goes out of the window...also a bigger fan is needed.. i will get everything in 2 weeks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1frpVCwtMY

• Like 3

nice one Puff. some advice: take the ballast off the ground and put it out of room/as high as posible. also the space is too big for only two 600, to lower the temps without anything, just hang the bulb bare verticaly, put 10€ fan under it and plants around it so the center and inner pot is 50cm apart(radius 50cm). you can make two sites in your room for each strain and you'll get more and better than with cooltubes, that I guarantee to you. just dont let the buda get closer than 40 cm. they can in vert but it's not good. anyways, nice job so far, keep up

peace

man

• Like 1

Thanks for sharign your grow with us man, The plant seems to be doing fine in the room and enjoying the PF so far. And i hope the Flowering will go good, get ready for some possible height monsters with the hawaiian ;)

And try to put some photos of your air system so we can see how we can arrange it :)

Have a good grow !

@manubuntu .thank you very much bro for the advice but i never tried a 'vertical grow' before and generally it is my second grow,so i rather be careful with what i do..but i will keep that in mind .thanks..and as u said i will take every thing out of the box..

@dust . I also thank you.. today is the 5th day of flower..and the hawaiians dont even think about growing slow.i love them but i can allready imagine how often i will have to tie them down to get an even field (scrog)...and what would u recommend for the air system? I am about to order a complete new set..i thought about

http://www.growland.net/Abluft-Set-Silent-Carbon-800-cbm-h-r200mm

Is this enough air for a tent of 1,2m*2,4m*2m ? I got cooltubes with 160mm.. would there be a problem with a air system of 200mm diameter?? Thank you

Puff

• 2 weeks later...

The powderfeeding gives them a powerfeeling ;)

Thanks a lot guys :)  one of the TGAs just started to give a scent .. I can allready see where the buds will increase..

my fan doesnt have enough power..anyway i hope the buds will be dense and compact..i will get a new one.,

and is it stress to the plants if I cut the lower branches? either way they dont get enough light,so..? would the upper branches maybe get the power that the lower once wouldve "used" ?

Update - Day 22

well...as i mentioned in the start of topic i mixed the TGAs by mistake..but i know the groups..

so after i picked out the males there are 1/5 and 4/5 female

first of all the 4

Pheno 1

19738203gd.jpg

19738204zb.jpg

Pheno 2

19738205hl.jpg

19738207pf.jpg

Pheno 3

19738208ez.jpg

19738209qh.jpg

Pheno 4

19738210qo.jpg

19738211xv.jpg

And the one and only other strain ( i will never mix up the strains again -.- )

19738212rf.jpg

19738213ox.jpg

Hawaiian Snow Pheno 1

19738260nd.jpg

And all the Hawaiians (Pheno 1 is the first at the bottom )

19738262dx.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

More pics will follow with exactly discription .. day 47

@dust just as u said.. all plants produce very resin fully buds but this one pheno is so sticky.the hawaiians also doing pretty good 3 phenotypes. 1 thin large buds with lots of leafs,very sativa influenced.. 1 very thick fat long buds,it will be a big yield on that pheno. And 1 very orange haired with purple leafs allready.. all in all im excited how the hawaiians buds will increase.. the tgas im gonna harvest in a few days. They all very fast..pics will follow. This is the micky kush

post-32674-0-84412100-1414964437.jpg

• Like 2