Arjan's Haze #1

ganjalover

yeaah going again for another 1g/w run hihihi ;) Looking nice man, little feeding problem it seems but i notice they more or less always do in your veg stage, it doesnt seem to bother them in flowering seeing the results hehe ;)

I look forward to see how she will flower!

If i remember correctly you had some UVB integrated to your leds no? Are they already ON or you keep them for laters?

Have a good grow!

Vigorous !! You know you can do some cropping? If the problem is the height, you can turn sideways.

One certainly more developed side, south side is also in the indoor? Or is just where the light is stronger? It is a curiosity, it would be interesting to go south side ... could do experiments hehe

Thanks for sharing, I think it will be a great flowering !!

Greetings! :)

Hi! It looks  like overwatering with the high EC level. I got a same problem last week with coco substrate and grow gybrids.

Have results 2 day with no feeding after RO water to drainwith GHE kleen. During this time i use valagro MC-cream (antistress)

and MgSo4*7h2o  1 gr/l by the weed.

Good luck! 

Thanks for the news man, she does look like she could use a lil bit of food ;) But well on the other side the taste will be great ;)

Have a good flowering, she still have some weeks to go it seems xD