JBJ Back Again, From SO. Oregon

JuneBugJoe

Hello everyone, back again from a long time away from the computer. Living in the mountains with no internet service breeding different varieties of ganja. Have been wanting to travel the world in search for some original land race genetics for many many many years. Found the strain hunters page and was amazed to see people doing damn near exactly what I have been wanting to do for to long. Hopefully going to be able to Network with some likeminded people. Been reading articles from the brilliant mind of Franco for a while, btw thank you for sharing your love and passion for  cannabis.  I in vision the day where the resources to scientific equipment are as readily available to me.  also maybe we can all get together for an adventure in the bush. Laos anyone? 

post-454-0-54079300-1411583213.jpg

• Like 3

Hello again mate

It's great to share info with cannabis lovers. Internet has really been very beneficial for us to contact many people with the same tastes, the art of cannabis, its culture, its origins .... 

We hope to share with you great experiences, enjoy the forum  :)

Greetings!

Welcome on SH forum man!

I like your lifestyle, withtou internet :) When my job will allow me to do the same, or when i will just have enough money to stop working and go  away i will do the same, Franco Casalone style lolol ;)

i hope you will enjoy the place and all the threads people shared with us.

If you have some photos of your plants dont hesitate to create one more thread to complete the collection in the forum ;) I will be pleased to follow it!

If no just particpate or lurk at the threads it will be enough ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...