How Big From seed at 2 weeks?

muileach

Hello all, i was wondering if you could send me pictures of grows that are 2 weeks old so i can see if mine are the right size! please no cheeky 3 and 4 week ones, it might be impressive but you will get me in a flap! hahaha

mine are lowryders as its a small scale grow so that might be it! 

Cheers for helping a rookie out!

• Like 1

Cheers man! do you think i should getbigger pots or will those ones be fine if they are well fed and watered? also should i be conserned about that little one? its so far behind the others and i grew on the same timescale and under the same conditions!

Cheers for your help! 

(the big ones a royal queen critical, i mixed the seeds up, rookie error, but i think its safe to assume the big one is her majesty!)

• Like 1

Plants with normal size, are well cultivated, good color. You are on the right track mate :) 

Wait a little longer to colonize the root container, then do transplant. 

Remember, patience is the mother of all sciences ;)

• Like 1

yep- good results. What type of light and how many hours do you give them ? I use a NEON Light with 18 watt 18/6 for the first 2 to 3 weeks maximum. Then  they get more lumens - a Metal Halide Grow Light 18/6 till they are strong and tall enough to be put into flowering mode.  HPS 12/12 that is ..

• 4 months later...

Here is a warning to fellow rookies!  this is a leaf from my smallest plant which in my frustration i guess i over nutes and over watered! here i that plant next to a sister that grew under the same conditions! 

Hi,

It's normal..one could be short  pheno other  is more stretching,(100% normal with auto/ruderalis)other nice sign is the internoode distance,small one could have nice fat buds in the future and I can tell you from my own exp. it's gonna be very sweet chill out moment after all hard work.

Ps. water less small plants...check by lifting your pot every morning ,(just soil grow)

Keep Growing!