Need opinions.

Gordon

Hey guys,

I have a dilemma here. As we're getting deeper in the fall, my outdoors guerrilla grow doesn't get enough direct light anymore. It's hidden in the middle of a bush and was growing rapidly with enough of light for the whole season but now as the sun gets lower and lower (although the days are still fairly long) the cover (nearby trees and bushes) started to be a problem since they prevent the sunlight from reaching my plants! We're talking about an Aurora Indica (Nirvana) that is in a spot with some freebies that started flowering pretty late probably because of too much nitrogen in their system (my guess; gave them a bit too much chicken shit) - but they're not a priority. Another plant, Urban Poison (Nirvana) is doing a bit better, although it doesn't get much direct sun either.

I will proceed to cut down some bushes that stand in the way, which will partly help with the problem. Also another idea I got was that I could dig out the whole plant with a big enough piece of soil, place it in a pot and to some place where there's enough light for the whole day. Now the question is if it's wise to replant a plant in the middle of flowering (5-6 weeks left) AND if placing it in a pot won't have a negative impact on the root temperature, since the roots aren't as well protected from the colder nights in a pot as they are in soil. Both of the plants are 1.5 - 2m high.

Thanks in advance,

G.

Repottong ur Plants in this State would most likely kill them or at least i can assure u u would only harm ur Plant and not help her at all.

Allways remember even non direct Sunlight is Sunlight ur Plant will produce decent buds allso in the Shade.

cheers

Yes i wouldnt try digging them out neither, in the best case you will stress them and they will hermie if they are a little sensitive, in the worst tey will die. Unless they are really small and the root ball is very small.. but still like Vertox said it would be better to just let them here.

Have a good grow!