Flushing

Rustaman

> Your plants work fantastic.

> And your tube videos help a lot.

> Just the thing with the flushing , 5,5 ph 1.3 ec solution is this a regular

> mixture to buy, or is it possible to flush with normal water ph 5,5.5-6. And

> what should haben on earth, the water slightly run out of 11 l cabin or

> more..?

> Do you get rid of the water or do you wait till the plant does the job...?

>

> Hey you make a real good job the only thing you need in your sortiment is a

> Jamaican strain fem. for an amazing uprising high

> Peace Out.

I had good experiences with plagron: means grow mix alga bloom green sensation. If you use just 1 ml then 3 per liter

Do you give the nutrients right after the flushing ..?

And what do you do with the water..? Do you remove it ..? Or let the plants soak it back, for a while ..? Till the 8 th week this is working quiet good, later in bloom the can't take that much water.

Hemp doesn`t like wet shoes...

I baught a, i don´t konw the name you can use it in the pool normaly zu pump up water an splash it to opponents, I modiefied it slighty. So i can soak out the water from the saucer.

Hope for a better result know.

And once a week you flush ..?

Thx for the quick answer peace oUt

Wow rustaman.. love the speak very laid back and cool..

Ok what i do is when i grow my plants every week or two i flush with straight water...not ec of nutes but straight flush with drinking water... i do ph to 5.8 or soin cocco.

On the greenhouse videoes they do it in theire grow mix so that is the ph... if you are soil just be natural if you are hydro go close to ph.5.8-5.6...

Always let it flush away....

that is a flush and not a save.

always let the plants drain good before you put them back

cheers and remember that the aussies will win the cricket next time lol

• 3 weeks later...

DEAR GROWER,S

Flushing PROBLEMS,

Okay I flushed my ladies with 80l of water 4 pots 11l, I know you said about 120l but i was finished after 80 l and my back itching.

;) SO . At first I thought okay maybe the slight red colour, on the leafes, (not the fingers just the trunk of the leaf) will disapear. but nothing happened. Instead of that the planties 1white widdow,2 white rhinos per seed, and a bluberry haze cutting., turned slowly yellow, but not eaven yellow it looks like if they where burned or starving out. On the tops you eaven have spots of necrotic.

In Brief; smal leaves from bellow falling down in the middle quiet good just a few, at the top soaked out leafes rolling up but with green veins an necrotc spots,

Especially those risen from seeds, the cutting looks quiet good but got the same necrotic spots as the other ones but far greener. So I started to give Hesi Enyms. cause read bellow:

I was at the cultiva and talked with a couple of people green house guys as well they told me that green house has problems with a couple of plants like Alaskan Ice and had to call them back. They said the plants were growing too fast and turning yellow.

Okay i thought that might be a reason but I never had problems with the seeds. Of course sometimes a strain is darker greener by the way even in one strain, two similar plants but diffenrt femotyp, okay thats life.

Then I heard the plagron grow mix that I´m using has an extraordinary high ec. And maybe they are burning from that I thought, But why would they start burning around the 5th-6th week as huge plants an not as small babies..?

Then i was told to flush with enzyms..? Thats why i started to give enzyms as hesi said once twice a week with the nutrients.

I became several federalizers at the cultiva. ;)

So...

All in all there were more questions after the cultiva than before cause lots of people i talked to do not even know about

Flushing

I hope I created enough fantasy for you that you can imagine...

WHo, finds mistakes can keep them

Peace out to you all

P

Guest superbluehaze

we need some pictures mate.

sounds like you have multiple problems - the soil sounds too rich, perhaps too much compost.

Also this is playing havic with you soil ph.

but i need a photo to say for sure.

or could be a trace element deficiency.

happy growing,

john