GHS PLZ respond with action ! You have the power and resources to make a difference !

Sizla

Hi

I am starting  this topic to  ask You  If You could take  part in promoting this stuff :

http://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/8095-1-milion-people-neededfor-legalization-in-europe/

I believe that You can make a difference and using  Your sources  get this information to many ppl that are needed.

For example You could do a short video and promote it on main  page instad of  current expedition : ]

PLZ  ppl are listening to You  Guys !  let them  hear about this action , even if theres small chance  that it will pass still it will make a differences !

• Like 1

Hello friend, 

Of course we can vote, and we're glad that everyone vote freely. 

But we can not do a promotion, because we are part involved, we are a company and as such is obviously benefiting our business interests. We want people to vote freely, without pressure. 

100% support the initiative and hopefully soon we can have a general legalization across Europe :) 

greetings :)

Company ofcors  but  by starting all this  forum and  expedition movies  You have become  also a celebrities  and as such  YOu have right  to  act  :P

anyway I understand Your decision and can only accept it : P

• Like 1

Hello friend, 

Of course we can vote, and we're glad that everyone vote freely. 

But we can not do a promotion, because we are part involved, we are a company and as such is obviously benefiting our business interests. We want people to vote freely, without pressure. 

100% support the initiative and hopefully soon we can have a general legalization across Europe :)

greetings :)

to me it seems like they have involved when its about holland and amsterdam, thc limits weed pass and such 

quote:Our lobbying has proved successful.

The Weed pass is cancelled!

Local authorities now responsible for non resident admission.

On behalf of Arjan Greenhouse and colleagues we hope you continue

to enjoy the coffeeshops in the Netherlands!!

but 100% legalization harms the ghs business right :) i think its two faced to not get involved in this and yet you get involved with weed pass(directly effects your income)   so its about profit in the end

''But we can not do a promotion, because we are part involved, we are a company and as such is obviouslybenefiting our business interests''

• Like 2

to me it seems like they have involved when its about holland and amsterdam, thc limits weed pass and such 

quote:Our lobbying has proved successful.

The Weed pass is cancelled!

Local authorities now responsible for non resident admission.

On behalf of Arjan Greenhouse and colleagues we hope you continue

to enjoy the coffeeshops in the Netherlands!!

but 100% legalization harms the ghs business right :) i think its two faced to not get involved in this and yet you get involved with weed pass(directly effects your income)   so its about profit in the end

''But we can not do a promotion, because we are part involved, we are a company and as such is obviouslybenefiting our business interests''

You can think what you want, it's a free country :) 

Green House Seeds is in favor of the global legalization of marijuana, individually by all members and a business level too. We sell seeds friend, the global legalization would be a great news for us.

Regards :)

You can think what you want, it's a free country :)

Green House Seeds is in favor of the global legalization of marijuana, individually by all members and a business level too. We sell seeds friend, the global legalization would be a great news for us.

Regards :)

that is excellent and i hope it is so.

i just dont understand what you mean in your post about involving opinions  as you have involved in everything else before  that effects hollands drug policy: ''But we can not do a promotion, because we are part involved, we are a company and as such is obviously benefiting our business interests. We want people to vote freely, without pressure.''    

for example the views in one strainhunter video  ''legalization would have negative impact on the poor farmers''

isnt that opinion also effecting world wide legalisation cause with a huge moral pressure behind the claim? im just asking some balance. legalization=harm to poor? or maybe its the corruption in those countries? hmmm.  there are many other political opinions in the videos as well so i dont see why not help this cause even with one small promotional youtube video or a post in social media

you have already involved your self in the world wide cannabis politics with strainhunters videos talking about the plant and interviewing  poor farmers around the world, getting people like branson involved and talking about it in public, so you see how your first message sounded really really strange and akward, opposite to everything you do, like a mirror world hehe

of course you dont have to do anything but small social media post is not much to ask if you consider the weight on the scales with other opinions you give

• Like 1

Hello mate, 

Well, I have my personal opinion, like everyone else, but I can not speak for SH or GH, I bring only my opinion. 

My English is not very good, maybe my answers often can be confusing, sorry if it has been so. 

I will send the request to the company and wait :) 

Greetings!

• Like 1