hello everybody - from Scotland

iosis

Hey everyone. i'm new here today. I'd like to offer any help anyone might need, also there may be some others who can help me, all support and help welcome. anyone have any questions, feel free to ask. i'll do my best to answer all questions. i'm looking forward to getting started here

• Like 1

nice one man, need any help, i'll be happy to try and give you it if i have the answers. if i don't know though, i'll be sure to let you know and not just give some B.S reply. I'm going to be starting a grow journal soon of some money maker. hopefully start sometime next week.

• Like 1

aah plant magic oldtimer. never tried it myself. might give it a try one of these days though. what do you think of the superthrive as well? do you think it makes a difference? i've seen it for sale in the local grow-shop, but never bothered trying it before. i like to try and keep things as simple as i can. i used to be all about organic, but i've started to broaden my horizons now.

aah i usually use rhizotonic for any stress which may occur. I've never smoked the money maker yet, however from what i see of its genetic history, it should be nice. i enjoy kushes, and it seems to have a nice mix in there, think with a bit of skunk if i remember correctly. i'll be able to tell ya in maybe 3 months how it tastes though lol

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome on SH forum man,

Hope you will enjoy the place and hopefully help  a few people around if you can ;) Dont hesitate to share yourself your grows if you have any :)

Have a good discovering of the place!

• Like 2

Thanks man. i've got a money maker journal on the go just now, i have also started a buddha seeds auto purple kush journal as well. i should hopefully be sharing a silver kush grow journal as well if all goes well, but having a few small issues with money, and space right now, should all be fixed in the next week at the latest though

• Like 2