LED and Powder Feeding 1x 50x3 Watt LED and 1x 250hps

denjo

Sop guys im new here and wanna share my LED grows on coco with powder feeding. Can't show her, need 5 posts. Got a Kosher Kush and she likes a bit more PK which I don't have atm. The LED is pushing her pretty nicely. Extra Calcium is definitely needed but now its over anyways.

I got Kings Kush, Green Crack, some OG's and 3 Bubba Kush autos in the pipeline.

peace

• Like 4

Alright, here is a nother LED pic (Kosher Kush) and a HPS pic from the Holy Grail Kush which is a bit slower than the Kosher. I had some issues with my cam too. It didn't focus without flash and it has autofocus, so my cam got me by the nuts :)

I will start posting more pics soon. 

• Like 3

yo,

I added the second LED 2x 50x3 watt purple alien new generation LED as well I installed a new td silent (smallest size).

My temperature is frozen at 25.9 Celsius. The humidity is slightly higher but its not a wet humidity. Its very well climate in the tent and the plants love it.

pics will follow :)

• Like 3

Alright,

I harvested them all. The first pic is kosher and the last os holy grail. I will definitely get a picture when dry because they look so beautiful I just need them on a table nicely dry. I guess they could tke a few more days but fuck it. I need space and they are full ready to me. 

thanks

• Like 2

Alright,

I harvested them all. The first pic is kosher and the last os holy grail. I will definitely get a picture when dry because they look so beautiful I just need them on a table nicely dry. I guess they could tke a few more days but fuck it. I need space and they are full ready to me. 

thanks

great stuff mate! can't wait for smoke report. I am growing kosher kush now myself and I was thinking about holy in future if I will like this one. 

Some nice frosty nugs man hope you had a good harvest and some nice finger hash ;) Or soon to come :)

Have a good smoke and good luck for the next one, already have some strains planned?

thanks. I dont trim when wet. I trim dry buds and there are not many leaves left. I started a scrog but it didn't went well. However, I won't have finger hash but good bho  :santaclaus:

Pictures coming soon.

• Like 2

Hi mate!! 

Some photos really good, buds are also expectaculares. Low light led look great, marijuana hell lol

congratulations for the great pictures and the excellent results, large and healthy buds !!

Greetings and thanks for sharing!  :superblue:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...