denjo

3x Bubba Kush Auto 1x 150W LED

84 posts in this topic

Yo,

I feel like sharing my LED Auto grow too. Soil on 6,5L Pots (I know bit small) with powderfeeding.

Day 20

5 people like this

Following, best of luck with the grow brother. What type of LED have gone for?

Thanks dude. First Auto LED Grow. 150watt LED bought both in germany. Purple Alien New Generation

So.. I thought I will make an update every 10 days but then you are going to miss some things  :gamer:

Day 25  :spiteful:  Bio Bizz All Mix - Powderfeed 100% - 25,6 temps

edit: just to clear things up. I put them into soil with a 1/2" tap root and started counting. Today is day 24 actually. 

5 people like this

Lovely structure , some tight internodes they have

thanks for sharing your journal man, and 6,5l is more than enough to make nice plants for somebody who knows how to use it ;)

Have a good grow to you, looking good so far :)

Cheers

thanks for sharing your journal man, and 6,5l is more than enough to make nice plants for somebody who knows how to use it ;)

Have a good grow to you, looking good so far :)

Cheers

thanks 

1 person likes this

There looking nice under them led lights mate

thanks m8

getting some pics up soon again. They explode every day. 

Oh 20/4 light  :spiteful:

Super work!

Just watch night temps....she hates low temps under 15C...then they start to hibernate and slow down flowering period...Kush love nice and warm..

Keep Growing!

Day 29.

just added 80% of recommended calcium to the powderfeed since LED forces the plants (in general) to use more. I got some P&K 13/14 here since I believe that I can get better results in the last third of the flowering. My Kosher told me that lol

100% powderfeed + calcium / 20/4 light / 26.5 day temps / 20.6 night temps / Bio Bizz All Mix

2 people like this

You know better then anyone if your plants needed the cal :) Just make sure to not add too much and not too often it locks out really quickly on cal :)

Have a good grow man!

You know better then anyone if your plants needed the cal :) Just make sure to not add too much and not too often it locks out really quickly on cal :)

Have a good grow man!

Thanks man

here is a picture from day 31. They seem to love LED's. It gets tight in there. Will take care of that next days.

I have attached another project. I will tell more about it when I release the pegs. It is a holy grail kush cut I took from the other one. I super cropped her a couple of times and training her. but more soon ..  :spiteful:

2 people like this

alright day 34

I placed the bubbas in the other tent. I have attached a 60x60 to my 125x60 tent. Since I use LED I only need one fan and this runs on 15% :) I got temps between 23,6°C and 26,5°C or something. Usually under 25°C.

I guess they will start to bud now / they should. The stems are unreal thick for this small pot. Guess the good air circulation is the reason.  :gamer:

4 people like this

day 35

nothing much happened. waiting for the flowers to come out and shine :)

2 people like this

Thank you for all the news man, hope the flowers wont get you waiting to long ;)

But still looking nice and filling nicely all the holes :)

Have a good flowering!

1 person likes this

day 38

still not much flowering going on but I added a 300 watt LED so in total it's 450watt LED  :santaclaus: I could grab a very cheap 300 watt panel I want to try for a while and today I installed it. 1 Pic is enough. Can't wait for buds.

Thanks for following this. Appreciate that.

EDIT: oh and I changed the tent again. Now the in 120x60

1 person likes this

hi. day 41. They finally started budding. They are not on the same levell.. to me the space is almost not enough, too.

On the white wire from the fan you can see how much they made in 3 days

2 people like this

Alright.. day 43.

80,90,100 cm tall and budding started. Slightly starts to smell too. Looks pretty crowded can't wait for the buds to get fat. I feed every day now 100% powderfeed. Temps are between 26-28 now and 20 in the night.

The small one is a Lemon Mango OG in a hempy bucket with coco. It was a regular seed and "she" is female :) I will keep her and cut clones. She had resin on and it smell ridiculously good. Very very good.

peace

3 people like this

nice garden friend excellent job so far, keep it up,

some nice branch height, should give you some nice tops

PEACE

2 people like this

Hi Mate !!

Great work! I love the culture led :) I think that your plants are very healthy and lush, possibly a perfect production in this flow time

Thanks for sharing! :)

1 person likes this

day 46

The tall one really is tall and I am already thinking of binding her down but at this point, the LED does not burn it so I test and let it like this.

Thank you guys for the feedback. 

edit: actually the space is not enough :)

very nice photo :) And the plants look good!

Good luck with your stretcher one ;)

Have a good grow!

1 person likes this

Day 47

there you go. big problem, to be exactly.. 130cm problem :D I guess I will place her in the middle and bind her to the left. I will find a way. 

anyways, looks like I am going to harvest some bud here. Fingers crossed

2 people like this