3x Bubba Kush Auto 1x 150W LED

denjo

haha ok then i saw correctly ^^ Did you put it a little higher since? Or was it a hot day

it is not too warm. the light is shit and I cant go higher unfortunately. they get chopped earlier anyways as soon as my new LED drops in

• Like 1

day 77 

I flushed them yesterday the last time. They getting chopped as soon as they are dried out. I received another led and replaced it. Now I have 2x 150 watt new generation in 1 tent and another 180watt ready for the automatic which must go into the tent to scrog now. she is at day 32 and starts to flower.

pics are from yesterday

Green Crack HSO under 150Watt LED now 180Watt. and the last pic is KingsKush from Greenhouseseeds which gets flowers on flowers.. and foxtails on the main bud.

I cant wait for the yield. really wanna know but as well the soil was different and they stayed pretty small. this terra vega is shit soil. never experienced that in my life. I like the height yea but not the size. No room as well in this small tent. sorry for them.. 

• Like 1

chop chop day 79

alright.. I would say yes, I could have let them stayed a week longer but ain't nobody got time for that  :bye: One is already chopped yesterday evening. Got a 60x60 tent cleaned and with a filter and circulatin fan for drying process. I will extract everything. Maybe I smoke one joint but I don't like smoking anymore. It hurts 

The first pic is a bit blurry but still you can see how beautifully she looks. No direct light on that bud and only LED. LED is the future of growing if you want it or not.  :spiteful:

• Like 1

Congratz on the harvest man! And thanks for all the nice pics :) There is always something nice with LED pics when they are done nicely :)

I hope the smoke will be good, and that next grow will go like you want and with the soil you want ;)

Have a good drying and smoking!

Congratz on the harvest man! And thanks for all the nice pics :) There is always something nice with LED pics when they are done nicely :)

I hope the smoke will be good, and that next grow will go like you want and with the soil you want ;)

Have a good drying and smoking!

thank you.. yea still my first LED grows. will post my shatter pics here when ready. maybe a little picture "how to"

• Like 2

hoi?!

Where did you buy led? Amazon or vendor? thanks for answer..

hoi,

spreek u nederlands? I bought the 150watt at a german page. If you google "150watt led purple alien new generation", you will find it. Let me know if that helps

• Like 1

1st plant dry 84g. I will not check it again. I am sure another 10g will go when dry dry. At this point they are in a big paper bag from mcdonalds.

I run 10g already which is not the best way to do but I want shatter. Usually you wanna cure it because what you smell is what you extract / get. People like live resin but I am not sure if its the best. I dont like IceWaterExtractions either. Fullmelt is cool though. I will upload a picture when I put the shatter to one piece.

and that was the smallest plant 8-)

Edited by denjo

1st plant dry 84g. I will not check it again. I am sure another 10g will go when dry dry. At this point they are in a big paper bag from mcdonalds.

I run 10g already which is not the best way to do but I want shatter. Usually you wanna cure it because what you smell is what you extract / get. People like live resin but I am not sure if its the best. I dont like IceWaterExtractions either. Fullmelt is cool though. I will upload a picture when I put the shatter to one piece.

and that was the smallest plant 8-)

LED is the future if you like it or not :D 

1st plant 80g dry

2nd plant 84g dry

3rd and biggest 106g dry (this pheno smells so incredibly like a lemon thai. If i could just post the smell)

~270 g dry bud from 450 watt LED and 3x Bubba Kush automatic by Dinafem. not bad :D

• Like 1

how to make dewaxed bho 

here is a little how to make dewaxed shatter with 2 solvents. I think the other diy are outdated.

I got of ebay: extraction tube, (I got as well a bigger one for the next big run)  :P a pyrex dish, bio ethanol or grain alcohol, buchner filter, vacuum chamber, ptfe film, butane colibri or newport in europe. I hope the pics are shown all below each other.

1. blast material outdoor in the pyrex dish. in a warm water bath.

2. let 2/3 evaporate and add half amount of alcohol / ethanol. example: 100ml butane, 50ml alc / eth. you will see a reaction between the 2 solvents. stir it up a little with a clean spoon.

3. it will stop bubbling after a short time

4. put it in the freezer for 6-12h for smaller runs like this. more material needs more time to finish. 

5. be prepared with buchnerfilter with coffefilter in it and i have a second filter below it. you can take 2 coffeefilters. cleaner product. 

6. attach a vacuumpump and pull carefully. adjust with the closing valve. careful! (install one if you don't have a lid as I do)

7. clean as fuck but the pic is shit :D

8 & 9. filtered waxes 

10. pour it into the chamber with the ptfe film in it and set the heat pad up and check temps. My max is 55° and critical 57-58°

11. this will take a while and get milky. If you had too much butane you will see more milky. now if you think you fucked up.. no worries, this will all be gone soon.

12. dewaxed honey oil with 2 solvents. clean and tasty. let it purge as long as you want, let it cool down and try it. have fun :)

post-35720-0-15679600-1421622354.jpg

Edited by denjo
  • Like 2