Sizla

new CREE leed light - plz post your opinion !

1 post in this topic

Below is the seller info about the light - plz  tell me  what do You think bout  it ?

how big grow can be  supported by 1 of those ? how many per  1 square meter grow ?

I have  vary low experience wih LEDs so plz be kind and healp me  to get a starting point with those so i could ( in future ) answer such "efficiency " questions myself : P

30W Cree XPE XP-E Led Emitter Bulb Red(8PCS)+ Blue(2PCS) Mix Color Multichip Plant Grow Light DIY Emitter 24-26V 350mA~1000MA

The XLamp XP-E LED combines the proven lighting-class performance and reliability of the XLamp XR-E LED in a package with 80% smaller footprint. This smaller package extends Cree’s award-winning LED performance into new LED lighting applications.

New XLamp XP-E color LEDs provide up to 69 percent more flux than the existing XLamp XR color portfolio, with an 80 percent smaller footprint. XLamp XP-E reduces the space between LED die by 75%, compared to XLamp XR color LED

Parameters for LED:

Quantity: 1pc

Power: 30W

Model Name: CREE XLamp

Emitted Color: Blue(8pcs)+Red(2pcs)

DC Forward Voltage (VF): 28V-30Vdc

DC Forward Current (IF): 350mA~1000mA

Maximum Pulse Voltage: 32Vdc

Maximum Pulse Current: 1200mA

LED Viewing Angle: 110 degree

Size: (L)55*(W)40*(H)2mm

Usage: House/Party/Architecture Decoration

The size is same as normal 100W LED,more birght and can instead of it.

post-16853-0-89945000-1416434667.jpg