they Can Feel the Light...

Romeu9

Here's my first CFL wich I'll use to overwinter the girls... 125W double spectrum... I think they are loving it, the video is from last night, the first using it. I am also using it in the morning wen the Sun still doesn't arrives in the terrace and wen the temps are still low in it...

P181010_17.250001.JPG

take care

Guest superbluehaze

good on you mate!

You have got the watering cycle right.

The leaves are streached out searching for the light.

Good on you, my friend.

That is a skill not easily mastered.

The light does need to be closer to the plants though.

They do need that intense light.

all the best, my friend.

happy growing,

john

Thank you my friends!

If I was living alone things would be much more diferent, and I would have a grow room in every room :)

For now at night it seems like I have Sun inside the kitchen! They will be ok with this cfl this winter ;)

take care

Guest superbluehaze

hello my friend,

the first plant in the video will do better with less water; it has a wild magnesuim deficiency, but with less water this should clear up.

the smaller plant is looking great but a little less nutrient will help it; i.e., a lower EC, say mix your nutrient at 75% full strength and 25% more water

the larger plant could do with less water, as it too is showing a magnesium deficiency; perhaps it is a ph problem, so I would flush, let them dry out and then waterr at 75% full strength.

it is hard to tell for sure my friend about the magnesium def, but the plants will be more vigorus with less water.

Remember aI plant will wilt long before it is anywhere near dying if it is not getting enough water.

I hope this helps, mate,

happy growing,

john