Coming Soon: Marley Natural Brand Cannabis

Bam-Bhole

A whole brand of Cannabis from a Nevada company will soon start producing various strains (incl a few heirloom jamaican) and smokers paraphernalia, edibles, tinctures, lip gloss, vapes, pipes etc unde the Bob Marley logo.

See High times for more info.

While Bob was a supporter of the Free The weed movement and loved to soke the good good Sensi I doubt he would have accepted such an offer . A sttrain okay or his face on papers etc.

I think this will bring bad karma to  the Marley heritage with all of those lawsuites between Tuff gong record Label and the image, that revenued a whooping 20 million last year.

Anyway I am not here o judge but I think they should have waited and gave Bob's name + image to a jamaican ganja brand run by Rastafarians, ot some entreppeneurs from the USA. Esp. since the legalization of herb is on the way in jamaica, too.

That wold mean a lot less dollars but jamaicans would feel much better. The reaction in jamaica is mostly negative esp. since hardly any of the Marleys actually ives in jamaica anymore. Okay hey meet at the Marley Museum and it is not far from Miami. Bo used to go back and fro every other day, too for shopping and to visiit his mom's house..

• Like 2

Yeah i saw a notice about that in internet few week ago, i was kinf of disapointed too.. but who knows maybe something good will comes out lets wait to see the products and vision of the company before criticizing ;) but yeah it doesnt smell really good yet lol ;)

Cheers