3*600 GREEN BERRIES

YunatSkaut

Yeah the mechanical timers are never good in the long term, unleast there are excelent industrial ones, but most of the growing mechanical are shit and will stick at some times. The safer is the digital for me, holds better charge it seems, or if you really want to control, you can buy a controler for the light like Gavita does, its really nice system for lighting systems.

But the plants still look good i hope they wont hermie because of the light problems.

Have a good grow !

Hi, Dust! I have no problems with the any timers until i have voltage 220-250 V and smth about 48-51 Hz)) 

In my situation i need no gavitta controler, i need a transformarmator :cool:

Joke) Its alright with mechanic. Qurter of hour is a very nice usable period in my system of feeding. and its 100% works. 3 Euro per unit.

I'm sure.

Bouncing back from the training, good to see her vigorous, i see a few burnt tip and some of your leaves make a light claw, you should go a little bit slower on all the food for a week, unless there are older marks, but a lil light week until she tells you she gets a little hungry wont do her bad for me ;)

Have a good grow man thanks for the news!

I got some beautiful photos)

Bluberries 1+2, +3 +mango skunk

+plantafol N by leaves later water later magnesium for all

N (pf grow) 0.5 l (1 gr/l) to each pot of lemon skunks. waiting. Maybe tomorrow BB -ies will got N too.

Last photo is ALLRIGHT BOX ® - leave behind the drain  :bye:

post-35840-0-37872400-1422925839.jpg

post-35840-0-28392000-1422925876.jpg

post-35840-0-14728700-1422925885.jpg

post-35840-0-73099700-1422926992.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is for sure looking like there is some nice developing in here :) So if i understood correctly the feeding you add the enzyme and nectar only at night 2 times per night right?

Have a good grow and thanks for the news :)

Ye, right. Fist of all when i saw that she is really hungry i bin to use bloom 3ml pel with RO water from second tank one time nigh.

next two times, then + enzymes.

Not enoth  :fie: drain here

Today i mix new solution to the 1 tank.

using ))) Every 2 hours by the 15 min
I think that i dont need using defoliation by the hungry more.
All plants are formed, flowering good let i give them more feed))))
  • Like 1

Thanks for the news man, the sticks are still getting better i see :) Nice to see all those white spots growing thru the green :) well its orange in the photo but i imagine the green :P

And yeah ive never been a big fan of spraying in flowering neither, maybe paranoia but its mine as well ;)

Have a good flow!