Bho is bad for you and the earth!

8daysaweek

Still waiting on the info on how exactly BHO changes ANYTHING on a molecular level ? AND ALL THE REST OF THE QUESTIONS I ASKED IN THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH. And PLEASE tell me ONE company that had on there bottles or ANYTHING on paper CLAIMING to be ALL organic and PROOF it's not then ILL send you a HUGE DAB and then six hours later when you come out of that cloud you will FINALLY realize how dumb you sound when it comes to BHO.

And you do know EVERY TIME you light up what do you think is coming out of your lighter? That's right brother the one thing you keep claiming is in BHO... co2! I NEVER consume that since I hear up my rig and ONLY AFTER the flame is out I touch the dab to a super hot surface instead of inhaling POISON! So who REALLY IS CONSUMING POISON!

ONLY AFTER you answer the questions in the above paragraph and this one I'll send you some pics in five or six hours. If you look at the clock it's around the and time as last night. Light out between 10:00 and 4:00.

And if you just vegged you plants another two weeks you'd at LEAST double or triple your yields. But keep growing those eighth plants and go without all the time.

the butane is still in the dab no matter how much you perg. you even agreed before. its all how you concentrate it that matters. concentrats are great BHo is bad and isopropal 99%and below is bad so many others. what questions did i not answer? Organics Rx Sea Kelp 100 Seaweed Fertilizer, 32 fl. oz. not organic full of contaminants.EG. merical gro organics. you think i trust omir ive bought omri dirt that had fucking paint chips in it old fucking lead paint chips. i use a HAKKO CERAMIC TIP SOLDERING IRON 15W! so are you a fed or dyslexic like me or you just done read what i put you just comment. im sure some where online has my address like i said id smoke it but only cuz im a super chronic. if i had a taller space sure id veg anothe week or 2.

lets see those photos bro... but its still like lets see your nug, let i smoke a pound of you nug before you blast it so i can get a good taste on your grow. id smoke an oz a day minimum if i could afford it. bok bok pack up me chlace and straight into to a drifting roam im high me no need your spliff and BHO, no fake rasta  come now you know i cant believe chemical dem a do de sameting from de rootz to de rippened clone organics bring de irie roam when im high fi mind and bones now i smoke de chlace rroor bring de rip on home bring i to de dome of domes...

Bro... You KEEP saying your buds are the best and they are PURE SWAG in EVERY WAY! I'm done trying to talk sense into someone that OBVIOISLY has mental issues! You KEEEEEEEP saying the dabs are poison... What EXACTLY is the poison????? Also what EXACTLY is CHANGED on a moleculor level????? THC doesn't go ANYWHERE!!!!! And if you think your TINY buds with yellow and BROWN leaves are REALLY top notch... Then WHAT is the stuff people grow that have NO yellow and there BUDS are WHITE from all the chromes? And to talk about power of dabs compared to BHO... YOU HAVE NEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEER had EVEN ONE DAB of the SHITTIEST kind(NO PURGE!)and make SUCH A STUUUUUPID COMMENT! You do realize I take ALL BUDS(NOT TRIM!)and make my BHO and CONDENSE down POUNDS to GRAMS... Now in life when you concentrate something is it STRONGER OR WEAKER? Yeah that's right, WAY WEAKER! I couldn't even read your post, got less than halfway threw and am literally laughing at this VERY ill informed info. Funny thing is I can show you a plant that's fifty foot tall and has basket ball sized mugs and you'd STILL CLAIM your SHIT is better! Have a good one and just a thought... Smoke some sage when you have no buds... Haha!

yeah i smoke sage when im out. concentrates are great BHO is shite. wheres the pics fifty foot with mug size dude, ive seen beast plants and smoked some great nugs, where is this 50ft tall plant? your shit could be 50ft and yeil 50 pounds and my 1 nug could still get me closer to the LSD-25 experence ive been chasing since i was dumb enough to listen to idiots and do mushroom and other psy drugs it totaly fucked up my buds experence i use to have full trips on weed now if its not the best of the best in the high dept then i get nowhere nowhere hmmmmmm now here ....but BHO dab is still poison junk. yes the effect of my buds is fucking awesome the looks eh but the high and the taste /smoothnes is there. you have mental issues i have depression issues either way im right and your wrong even if you cant see it atm 1 day you will b oh cheese

lets see those photos bro... but its still like lets see your nug, let i smoke a pound of you nug before you blast it so i can get a good taste on your grow. id smoke an oz a day minimum if i could afford it. bok bok pack up me chlace and straight into to a drifting roam im high me no need your spliff and BHO, no fake rasta  come now you know i cant believe chemical dem a do de sameting from de rootz to de rippened clone organics bring de irie roam when im high fi mind and bones now i smoke de chlace rroor bring de rip on home bring i to de dome of domes...

i bring the lighte see trou me story of me puff me only grass now you might see de truth if wash and not only wipe your funky ass, i tell dem butane freighting, no me no like wit oil slick of petrolium, tought you might see, dat de purge no get all de oil out it ever lasting coats me throat and me lungs make my child frightning deform the babies of de new generation. see de rootz wit i n i. jah know now

read what i type they are answered, birth defects = melcu

Focus you ADD MOFO! Go to the paragraph where I asked you to explain EXACTLY what is changed on a molecules or level... EXAAAAACTLY!!!!!!!!! And allllllllllllllllll the rest of the questions that make you look and sound like a complete tool and are completely MADE UP BULLSHIT! And let me get this straight... You light up plant material with a solder iron? Did I REALLY get that straight????? If so... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! That explains EVERYTHING! STILL WAITING ON ONNNNNNNE COMPANY that CLAIMS they are ALL organic and you read ANYWHERE(LIKE YOU CLAIMED!!!!!!)!!!! Where is it! And for the LAST TIME YOU DUMBASS... I NEVER said that BHO is healthy OR ALL contaminants were purged!!!!! But SINCE YOUVE NEVER TRIED IT ABD I CAN PROVE IT BY YOUR WORDS "if you'd send me some, but I probably wouldn't change my mind," you have ZERO knowledge on the subject other than what you've COME UP WITH IN YOUR SAGE SMOKED HEAD.

I know you have ADD so AGAIN... ANSWER ALLLLLLLLLLLL questions that YOU CLAIM ARE TRUE! AND ANSWER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL QUESTIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH!

lar change .. and in weight ive smoke 4 grams of BHO of various kinds not one of them made me feel how i wanted and it left me the feeling of residual chemicals. ive smoke just blasted and wax and 1 time in WA purged stuff either way i amHIGHLY SENSATIVE to chemicals and they have a wide range of effects on me from grumpy to depressed to hulked out rage all varing on how it got in my body. the HAKKO 15W WITH CERAMIC TIP YOU REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE METAL TIP TO REVEAL THE CERAMIC ITS A GREAT TOOL YOU CAN EITHER VAPE OR COMBUST OR JUST BURN SHIT! i stuck it in wax to watch it make o pool of wax then i poured it all over my .... JK but i did melt wax with it. lol AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT READ WHAT I POST AS I SAID IF YOUR DAB WAS AWESOME EVEN MY HATE FOR DAB I WOULD GIVE IT A FAIR REVIEW. WHAT FREEKING QUESTION REREAD ALLM Y POSTS IM QUIT SURE I ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND STILL YOU DONT PUT PHOTOS UP SO... id say i win... i am the cahampion of the world and ill keep trashing BHO  dab till the end no time for BHO dab cuz i am the champion of the world!!!!

a parafrased Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

is this the real hash oil or is this just chemical BHO? caught in a landslide dem no can bare with reality. open your eyes look up to the skys and seee im just a poor organite all i need is high grade weed \, because easy come easy go always high little low, anyway the wind blows BHO is always toxic to me.

....mamma just killed a man put a butane can to glass all his buds he went to blast, mamma life had just begun, but now youve gone and BHO'D it all awayyyy madgardener woooowooowwoooo i dont wanna BHO sometimes wish i never tried BHO at allll carry onn carry onn because to you nothing real matters.... to late my time has come send shivers down my spine BHO wake up to your crime, ive got to leave you all behind and face the truth... momma i just wanna die some times wish id be reborn again, at all but to you nothing real matters..... 

because true organics hasnt exsisted on this planet since the industrial revolution took a shit on all thats good but eh i guranty that those criminals that everyone praises so much will rot in hell for all eternities their whole blood lines and everyone who aided them all fucking hell bound for breaking covenant and destroying this garden for nothing but greed and pride, i introduced my self back, fucking travesty, they are going to the place the WANDERER sends those who have commited unforgivable crimes. i JAH me no want no fake lying ass rasta. no amount of praying or giving to GODLESS  religious organizations will save them, while they push rape drugs and degrde women and children and all to feed the egos of these worthless trash heeps that call them selves men who destry innocents when every they feel they live their 1 life like the onceler from the lorax then they go to the place that not even the creator of it ever wants to go to again. every harm you do to de earth and innocents you suffer for even if you try to say no its not cuz of that. THEY EXICUTED A PERSON IN INDONESIA FOR RECREATION CANNABIS LEVELS AND THE FUCKING TSUNAMI WIPED THEM THANK YOU I HAVE 0 TOLORANCE FOR THAT KIND OF BULLSHIT! i swear on everything i am that in the right mood i can physicaly tear this planet to shreeds and put the souls of all the beings where ever i want. and im not a nut. but i hold no quarter so love and irie times for my supporter and the rest ahahahhaha i watch everything you cant hid shit from me .... im the fucking wanderer i roam in search of good beings and iriest of buds and orgaic extracts. sSKULL!!!!!! old ben

YOU CAN BREAK YOUR ADDICTION TO BHO BRO ! TRY ROSIN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT RETURN THE IRON! YOU GET NICE DECARBOXILATED BUD AND NOT OILS SLICK DEATH AS THE WASTE PRODUCT IT HAS A NICE SMOKE EFFECT OR COOK WITH IT. ONE OF THE WORST EVENTS IN HISTORY THE HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI BOMOBINGS WERE PERPATRATED BY PEOPLE WHO SAID WELL I PAID ALL OF THIS MONEY FOR THIS HUNK OF SHIT THAT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING BUT GIVE ME A IN THE MOMENT PLACEBO POSITIVE EFFECT, THEY WERE ALL WE SPENT MILLIONS ON THESE BOMBS WE ARE USING THEM. BESIDES THE REST OF THE SHIT. REPURPOSE OR RESELF RESELL YOUR BHO GEAR KEEP THE TUBES AND TRY PUT A FAT DOOBIE WHERE THE CAN USE TO GO AND HIT THAT. BERSERKERS RISE  

i can physicaly tear this planet to shreeds and put the souls of all the beings where ever i want. and im not a nut. but i hold no quarter so love and irie times for my supporter and the rest ahahahhaha i watch everything you cant hid shit from me .... im the fucking wanderer i roam in search of good beings and iriest of buds and orgaic extracts. sSKULL!!!!!! old ben

i wonder what type of herbs is being smoked.. ....not cool these kind of `chats ` , just so you know what others think of it.

leave it at what is it, wise ppl dont need to argue, they know better .....

The world is full of crap, dont be a part of it ...Peace, love and understanding

• Like 1

i wonder what type of herbs is being smoked.. ....not cool these kind of `chats ` , just so you know what others think of it.

leave it at what is it, wise ppl dont need to argue, they know better .....

The world is full of crap, dont be a part of it ...Peace, love and understanding

NOT HOSTIL TYPING IN ALL CAPS ATM IM FAR FROM THE SCREEN AND CANT READ WITHOUT IT IM DYSLEXIC IF YOU READ THE POST.

GOTTA get a rise out of some people you know for shits and giggles. i smoke organic cannabis, and ocastional;y white sage. all bord over here and no one ever comments unless its some outthere shit or to true for comfort. but you forward on with the PLU, im not a ppl i my own recolection, i actually feel the pain of my eco disrespective choice no matter how small. they get hostile i grew up in hawaii white and fucking poor and ive never been KO or killed and i could have been thousands of times over, because i have that kind of force behind me. im tired of letting eco rapist get away it they want to get dumb and yell shit i yell truth and speak for everything that our modern way has ruined all the beauty and love that once was  THE VITILITY OF THE LAND IS IN THE RIGHTIOSNESS OF THE PEOPLE! I WILL NOT RUN FROM REALITY AND I SAY FUCK THE FEAR IF YOU ARE TRULY A GOOD BEING OR ON MISSION AND YOU ALWAYS R THEN WHY YOU WORRIED BRO SHIT JUST GETS BETTER FOR THE ONES WHO CAN STAY THE RIGHTOUS PATH TROU THE BULLSHIT OF THE DAY. ROOTZ ON IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME SUPPORTING COMMENTS OR MORE MINDLESS ADDICTION HATE FROM YALL. TRASHING MY GROW BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW ITS WHATS IN THE BUD THAT COUNTS AND THEY LOOK GREAT THANKS FOR ASKING FOR AN UP DATE. 

RANT NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE MAYBE IF I TYPE IT IT WILL LEAVE ME HEAD----READ IT FOR ENTIRTAINMENT AND TAKEhows this for crazy i caused fukashima disaster because i was out of weed and i was tired of street dealings the only thing that can save humanity is CANNABIS! because if it wasnt bad before fukashima its totally no return now that diechi went rictor. japan has been teranical about cannabis in recent decades and that shit came here to hawaii and has been no aiding in my life in any way. and the kicker was a storm of emotions brought on by people being the same god hating scum as the last time we were here. no bro you gotta pay for buds no i wont fuck you but ill fuck him well no i wont save a bunch of pricks and they all got the short end of that wick they got burned after they were like no i wont give you buds. yeah well now ill show you how much i do in your life and boom take away the voice and let the human be human and we get greed mungers who build neclear waste lands. childern and elders and everything in between totally fucked unless they legalize cannabis for all ages and make it high quality and cheap! i offered these greed hungry bosses the chance to keep me smoked they told me fuck my self so legal buds and cheap high quality buds. FUCK YOU BRING IT I FUCKING SWAT KINGS AND BOSSES LIKE FLYS its my fucking world and all who are like no, your bullshit terrorit rebellion will only cause you free doom! i hold no quarter  i think is a bunch of lazy bruts took hold of a bad idea long ago and thier ill spawn and taught minions are raping the world daily while most people who say they care buy their products. random acts of god happen all the time. you go off the rocker and fuck up the mission its on YOU you pay for you sin you greed your hate and jelouscy. most people whould know if god was in the fuck room with you if i shoved and no one else was around.... do it all the time, it can either benifit you or end you. when i left school i destroyed everything from that life EEEEEVERYTHING!!!!!! "YOU ARE NOT YOUR JOBS OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN THE BANK YOU ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING KAKHIS YOU ARE THE ALL SINGING ALL DANCING" PARASITE TO THIS WORLD AND SPECIES THAT ONCE LIVE IN SYMBIOTIC BLISS RUN AMUCK AND THEY DONT KNOW ME WHEN IM TALKIN NOW BOK=BE OK i say BOK. fear  who do i have to fear but my own self my own judgments, ive had shit blow up around me as it WAS: im 1ft away and a bubble of light kept me safe from srapnal and shit!  I HAVE ENDURED TORCHER IN RECENT YEARS THAT IS SO BAD THEY COULDNT SHOW IT IN ANY MOVIE PERIOD BECAUSE IT IS THAT FUCKED UP! CANNABIS FREE ME PAIN. ITS ALWAYS BEEN MY WAY PEOPLE  ALL OVER THE WORLD WOULD SAY HEY YAHWEH BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT MY WAY AND SHIT GOES WRONG I GOT YOUR BACK! IF YOU GO AND RUIN SHIT THEN IT RIPPLES... HITLER IS THE GREATEST MAN WHO HAS LIVED IN THE LAST FEW THOUSAND YEARS BECAUSE HIS FUCK UPS SHOULD HAVE SHOWN EVERY ONE THE RIGHT WAY BUT NO YOU ALL CHOSE TO SEE IT HOW YOU WANTED AND CONTINUE IN THE CHEMICAL MISLEAD! NOW I KNOW IM WHO I AM AND NOT A NUT I AM OFFERING MY HAND I SAY I WANT TO SHOW YOU A NEW WAY FOR YOUR BENIFIT MINE AND ALL OTHER THINGS theres not only humans WHAT ABOUT DOLFINSA AND BIRDS AND MIRCOBIES ECT ALL LIVING ALL ASKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IVE ALLOWED THIS FUCKING TRAVISTY!!!!!! YOU ARE NOOOOT YOUOORRR JOBS YOU ARE NOT YOUR CARS AND BRAND NAME FUCKING MADE IN THE SPIRTE OF WHO GIVES A FUCK, QUALITY  WHERE IS THE QUALITY WHAT DO YOU VALUE YOU ARE IN TELL E GENT WHAT DO YOU VALUE  DO YOU SI. IT ALL STARTS WITH THE ACCPTENCE OF THE TRUTH IF IT HARMS ANYTHING IT HARMS EVERYTHING. ALL YOUR POSESSIONS ARE TOTAL SHIT AND USELESS IF YOU DONT USE THEM AND IF THEY CAUSED TRAMA TO THE EARTH FOR WHAT REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. THEY DROPPED THE BOMBS THE REACTORS WENT CRITCAL ECT, EVEN IF EVRYONE ONE ELSE IS CHOOING TO ACT A FOOL WHY JOIN IN, IF YOUR MOTIVATION FOR DESTRUCTION WAS CHANNELED INTO PROACTIVE SYMBIOTIC PROJECTS THEN IT MIGHT GO BETTER BUT WE ALL MUST MAKE OUR CHOICE NOT BASED ON THE FADS OF ORTHER PEOPLE FANCEY.  SCINENCE IS USLESS IF YOU YOURSELF CAN SEE THE RESULTS FOR WHAT IS REAL AND NOT WHAT YOU HOPED FOR... READ THE ALCHMIST IT HAS SOME GOOD STARTING POINTS. WILL YOU B B B B BUNGHOLE OR BASK IT THE GENTIAL RAYS OF LAKE TITTYKAKA

MADGARDENER  maybe NO ONE WILL TELL A BHO ADDICT STRAIGHT MAYBE I CARE ABOUT YA THOUGH IN BODY WE NEVER MET MAYBE PEOPLE JUST SEE EVERYTHING HOW THEY WANT TO REGARDLESS OF WHATS IN FRONT OF THEM. THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE IM JUST OFFERING THIS OUT OF LOVE FOR THE EARTH AND MEMORIES OF THE LIFE I HAD A MINUTE OF IN BHO AND I TRIED EVRYTHING KNOWING THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS SHIT. 50$  AT A HAIR SALON AND A PACK OF PARCHMENT GETS YOU ROSIN, YOU CAN RETURN THE HAIR IRON IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. 

IF YOU FEEL WELL I CANT FIGHT CORPARATION n what not then just live well but know what i mean by well, its not having a benz and 5 house its making the most long term positive choice you can make. sorting trash, talking with understanding to your kids n wife, walking when possible the little shit matters just as much as the big! seek happiness not possessions. seek only what you absolutly need. welcome to the jungle dont start no shit or look to appitising wont be no shit. doing 1 plant my way isnt like making a homosexual guy(not bi) have sex with a girl, its not going to tramatize you for life. a plant that size doesnt take up room. 

when i gut my graft plant i will take a picture of 2 of the branches 1 has a near soda can top the other has a fat dick like the diameter of a RooR 500ml blue(the best you can get for 114$ usd no discounts) and i am a euri american mutt not white i should be ashamed to say white i am italian irish french,n cherrokeethey would assult my people 60 yrs ago call me a guine or a wop or a patty or patato boy, savage.

Yeah, I'm with you Ganja XL! I wonder as well what is being smoked! And I too think people who argue are stupid and I'm done perpetuating that motion! Some people should invest there energy into growing good nugs instead of telling made up stories. Keep them green Ganja XL! And whatever your name is that needs some mental help, incase you hadn't noticed you still didn't answer the questions because you can't since you made it all up and that's the reason you'll never see my plants. That and you don't know how to searh this site! HINT!!!!!

ROTFLMAO  both you and that fake hippi will see soon that im right and theres no fighting it. when you see my colas from my graft everyone will be like i guess he wasnt just hot air. ill search the site u already got pics should a saed that a 4. i hope everyone was entirtained i will post updateds. its 2 headband crosses they are beast colas and i have some smaller PCK and elephant stomper. and dude you are like a mirror image of my cousin lol. 

Photo%20on%205-8-15%20at%208.39%20PM%202the left is malawi gold showing hairs and a lot of branches the right is the PCK filling out nice. very frosty i wont touch it but i assume sticky i think june 6th perhaps for the cut the malawi will eventually be forced to reveg without completing the flower cycle and put in a 5 gallon bucket with holey walls. Photo%20on%205-8-15%20at%208.37%20PM%202malawi in the main of the frame

Photo%20on%205-8-15%20at%208.37%20PM_zps

PCK in the lime light...oh im just wild about mari maris wild about me!!!

Photo%20on%205-8-15%20at%208.38%20PM_zps

the ladies cruzing together